Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Its a theme (legal :D) for Vista and is freely available on net. Forgot the link though :D.

Here is a pic of my desktop plus some apps running on Vista OSX......looks nice :).

*img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/9/7/f_Desktopm_0b40410.jpg
*img34.picoodle.com/data/img34/3/9/7/t_Desktopm_0b40410.jpg

sheesh!! ImageShack really sux!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17671
*www.askvg.com/vista-os-x-ultimate-leopard-transformation-pack-for-windows-vista/

*rapidshare.com/files/132776270/Leopard_Transformation_Pack_CW.rar

Last edited:
I think Mac4Lin looks much better if you want a closer Mac theme.

But problem with all mac themes and mac itself is with their window buttons. They are (1) located on the left and (2) void of any labels.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Before starting the installation you have to disable UAC. After the Installation you can turn it on again. The reason for this is, that vista doesn't allow programs to modify system files automatically, even as an administrator. Starting the setup without disableing UAC will have irreparable damages.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Keep that tongue of yours clean kiddo ;)

ya, sorry dude :).

@All

This theme does not exactly copy MacOSX desktop coz in MacOSX the typical 'start' menu in Windows (dont know what its called in Mac :D) is on top and the Dock is at bottom but in VistaOSX, both are at the bottom :|.

So, MetalHeadGautham is true about Mac4Lin.....:)

You would have better posted this in the (not so popular) official desktop thread.

I will try.......:D

Last edited:
ya, sorry dude :).

@All

This theme does not exactly copy MacOSX desktop coz in MacOSX the typical 'start' menu in Windows (dont know what its called in Mac :D) is on top and the Dock is at bottom but in VistaOSX, both are at the bottom :|.

So, MetalHeadGautham is true about Mac4Lin.....:)

I will try.......:D
its not hard to move a taskbar dude ;)

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Before starting the installation you have to disable UAC. After the Installation you can turn it on again. The reason for this is, that vista doesn't allow programs to modify system files automatically, even as an administrator. Starting the setup without disableing UAC will have irreparable damages.

This shows that Vista sux in the area of modification :(.

its not hard to move a taskbar dude ;)

I know, just telling ;)

Here we go.......

*img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/9/7/f_Untitledm_4a9a63e.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
good boi, using Foobar2000 *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom