virus in the floppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_101982

Broken In
I have strange problem.
Whenever i insert my floppy in the system, the document is named to (~temp254.doc) if it is a word document and one exe is created same name as the document (i.e document.exe) .
If I delete that exe file, then one cycle of exe files is generated and lastly my heart.exe and my love.exe is created.
What is the problem and How should I cure it ?

one another problem is that one popup is coming anytime when I am working on my pc saying that your system is may be infected with spyware, do you want to scan your PC ?

I have installed Microsoft Anti spyware also. but nothing is happning

swatkat

Technomancer
Do you have any AntiVirus? If yes, update it, and perform a full system scan. Also download SpyBot SnD, CCleaner and install them. Run SpyBot and scan your PC for spywares and remove them. Run CCleaner, and Click "Options" button and here go to "Settings" tab and uncheck the option "Only delete files in Windows Temp folder older than 48 hours". Click OK to exit from the Options. Finally click "Run Cleaner".

Do you any software named Spyware iGuard? If yes, unisntall it.

Download HijackThis and unzip it to dedicated folder (like C:\HijackThisFolder\hijackthis.exe).
Then run it and click the button Do a System scan and save log file. HijackThis will perform a scan and saves the log file as hijackthis.log in the same folder where it is installed and it also opens the file automatically.
Copy the entire contents of the file and post it this Section.

saROMan

QA Juggler
yah its a Virus ...donn rem the name.....and it gets copyed in the memory..so that it can execute/infect the files....Update your antivirus and Do a complete system scan.....and folow the steps swatcat asked you to do .....

krishnathelord

In the zone
saROMan said:
yah its a Virus ...donn rem the name.....and it gets copyed in the memory..so that it can execute/infect the files....Update your antivirus and Do a complete system scan.....and folow the steps swatcat asked you to do .....

yes very true as he is among the best in the business

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
is it something like this? WORM_PESIN.A(trend micro)
W32/Pesin.worm.gen(McAfee)
W32.HLLW.Pesin(Norton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom