VIew Movies on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some Divx movies which I have stored on my PC which is on the 14th Floor. I have a Tv on the 13th Floor(its a duplex flat). I have heard of media devices which stream movies from PC to TV. Can anyone suggest me some devices which I can find in Mumbai, its cost and where is it available in Mumbai. It should be able to stream movies all popular formats, music (mp3) to my home theatre.

pritzdj

LIFE Overclocked!!
Im from shillong......
May be i'll help u out, if u have the graphics card installed in ur computer than there is one TV out point in the graphics card slot just plug one jack to ur computer and plug the another end in ur TV..........
u can view everything that u want to view in ur PC monitor.......... and movies and mp3 songs also................

Last edited:
OP
T

troubleshooter

Broken In
pritzdj said:
Im from shillong......
May be i'll help u out, if u have the graphics card installed in ur computer than there is one TV out point in the graphics card slot just plug one jack to ur computer and plug the another end in ur TV..........
u can view everything that u want to view in ur PC monitor.......... and movies and mp3 songs also................

Mines an onboard graphics card which doesnt have tv out facility. Above all i dont want to move my PC cabinet which is on the 14 th floor to the 13 th floor where the tv is located. I have heard of devices from Dlink, hauppage. but i dont know where to find them or whether they support all video and audio formats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom