VFM Mobile for Photography With Good Battery.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
1. Budget?

Above 15k and below 25 k

2. Display type and size?

Any

3. Dual sim?

Dual SIM

4. Preferred choice of brand?

Any

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?

Any Best camera (Photo, Video)

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc).

Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi).

5G

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

multimedia, camera, internet ( Not in that order)

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?

none.

10. Any other info that you want to share

This is for my wife who will be using it for social media (Work) , Photo & Video while traveling. So Good Camera in the price range

Should not have any heating issue.She is currently using Realme 6 Pro which heats up and shuts down while shooting video for longer duration.

As she will be traveling a lot, need good battery backup.

Overall, looking for a good value for money device.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Realme 10 Pro Plus is a good choice when there is emphasis on photography in this budget.
IQOO Z7 and OP Nord 3 CE Lite are other decent options.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Realme 10 Pro Plus is a good choice when there is emphasis on photography in this budget.
IQOO Z7 and OP Nord 3 CE Lite are other decent options.
Thanks will check those. When compared how is pixel 6a?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
It's out of your budget. Photography wise, probably the best money can buy in this segment.
Smaller battery and slower charger is another bummer.
It is currently listed as available for 28K. But with card offers can be brought down to 25K.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It is currently listed as available for 28K. But with card offers can be brought down to 25K.
If you're good with the price, you can go ahead. It's a good phone. Check all the plus and minus. Even the best of the best likely to have some cons, see if you're okay with those. If you're good, get it while the offer is still on.

While on it, check some other phone in that price segment as well. Like Poco F5, Moto Edge 40, IQOO Neo7 and Samsung F54

Last edited:
OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
If you're good with the price, you can go ahead. It's a good phone. Check all the plus and minus. Even the best of the best likely to have some cons, see if you're okay with those. If you're good, get it while the offer is still on.
Sure, thinking about this. How is nord 3 CE lite compared to pixel for camera and battery?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Sure, thinking about this. How is nord 3 CE lite compared to pixel for camera and battery?
Obviously, Pixel's camera is much better. Battery wise OP would win and coupled with fast charging it's good in that regard.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Obviously, Pixel's camera is much better. Battery wise OP would win and coupled with fast charging it's good in that regard.
I will compare the three, 6a, nord and Realme before deciding. Any suggestions for deciding or to look for?

Poco F5 is 26k with card discount. Solid allrounder with major con being slow android updates.

IMO avoid Nord CE 3 Lite & Realme 10 pro plus based on your budget.

Pixel 6a is great if you want a compact phone with great cameras. Its SoC can heat up on load though as it is Samsung made. Still a good phone nonetheless.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Poco F5 is 26k with card discount. Solid allrounder with major con being slow android updates.

IMO avoid Nord CE 3 Lite & Realme 10 pro plus based on your budget.

Pixel 6a is great if you want a compact phone with great cameras. Its SoC can heat up on load though as it is Samsung made. Still a good phone nonetheless.
Any problems with Realme and Nord?

Any problems with Realme and Nord?

Realme 9 pro+ had better rear camera than 10 pro+, so that 108MP sensor w/o OIS is a downgrade. Go with Realme 11 pro if you want Realme. They shifted focus more towards design since 10 series. 11 pro at least has OIS.

Nord - S695 is kind of weak for its price.

Honestly, beyond 25k, Poco F5 & Moto Edge 40 are solid choices. Can even consider Nothing Phone 1.

Top Bottom