Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,,

m unable to use utorrent in my office, tracker/peers/seeders do not get updated due to port firewall, I can't open it (IT team is watching :O).... port cannot be forwarded

is there any software that i can use to forward the port and have the torrent working?
I tried "tor" but didn't work or i might not know how to use it?

help... anyone..???

xitij2000

Requiem for the Sith
Tor should work, but instead, just try enabling encryption, and it might work at slow speeds. You can also try Vuze (again, with encryption enabled), as I have noticed it works better in such scenarios.

OP
S

speedrider_100

Broken In
Tor should work, but instead, just try enabling encryption, and it might work at slow speeds. You can also try Vuze (again, with encryption enabled), as I have noticed it works better in such scenarios.

Hey thanks for replying... could u plz lemme no the functionality of tor , torrent gets detected but does not update even if i install tor , how to use it ? i believe i m not sure...may be you could help

nims11

BIOS Terminator
You will use a third party service here to avoid the torrent client and still download the torrent from various trackers. The third party service I am talking about is BitLet. BitLet is such a service where you provide the url of the torrent file or upload the local torrent file and make it to download the data. The service is very cool and easy to use interface will help you get the work done fast. The limitation with this is that you will not be able to control the download of torrent – you can’t pause the downloading torrent. Hence, this is not recommended for huge data like movies, games and large softwares. This would be better if you want to download small apps and e books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom