uTorrent Speeds Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
hey guys...

nowadays i m facing a strange prb... earlier when i used to download thru utorrent ..i got regular speeds of 20kBps at day n 40kBps at night....

but now the speeds get stuck at 8 kBps to 12 kBps in day n 20 kBps at nite:( .....moreover the torrent file which i m downloading has got good no. of seeds [ 10 K ] n around 1500 peers.... all the settings are applied to the max...even the port is forwarded properly...this issue is not only wid XP but wid Vista too...

when i directly download a file from the net..i get a constt speed of 20 kBps in day n 40kBps at nite...

haven't tried any other client...tried bit comet but wasn't satisfied wid it..

so hope that u ppl find a soln for it...

thnx

BlackBerry7100g...

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
guys....the main prb is that evrything was working fine.....its only nowadays that my speed has got reduced to 50%.....

and rakeshishere.....nice tut but have done evrything ...prb still persisting..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Tried Transport encryption? prolly u are capped on P2P traffic during daytime.

Tech Genius said:
Try Azureus ;)
Are u on Azureus vuze or Azureus 2.5.4 ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Tech Genius said:
I am using utorrent :p

I was once a utorrent fanatic but this JAVA thingy got a hold of me:D. And speed remains around 30KBps, though it takes a lil bit more mem but its worth for the high definition contents its deliverin;-)

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
BlackBerry7100g said:
guys....the main prb is that evrything was working fine.....its only nowadays that my speed has got reduced to 50%.....

and rakeshishere.....nice tut but have done evrything ...prb still persisting..

I depends on No of Seeders for the Torrent,Network Settings,Port you use and Other minimal settings...Just Follow the Tut as i have Mentioned..U will see a Boost after u have tweaked it:p

vkr15

Broken In
This web page should help those using utorrent:-

*www.johntp.com/2006/04/19/how-to-increase-download-speeds-of-utorrent/
All the best.
vkr15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom