Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I have recently noticed that after 5-6 hours of downloading the status of the Tracker of all the torrents(both Downloading and Uploading) goes Offline. When it comes back Online I don't know 'cause instead of wasting my bandwidth waiting, as it doesn't allows manual Update of Tracker Status, I reboot the machine and then everything works fine, for some time. WTH is going on :confused:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I think u r using latest version i.e. 1.8 of uTorrent, in this version manual update is disabled..........use 1.7 me too switching to it.:cool::mad:

And about peers going offline............may be ur halfopen connection limits are crossed........check windows log files.........

just pause d d/l
exit uTorrent
disconnect ur internet connection and reconnect
start uTorrent................this works for me.........

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
buddy, this happens to all of us, including me, :)

well there is no need to shut down ur pc, jus (as soon as u see that the tracker is down) it will automatically be online again.. (it does not happen with all trackers.. or, u can jus rt click on the particular torrent > update tracker.

and it will be ON in a moment.. :)

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Ashu Dude read what I said, no updation is possible, even the manual one is greyed out.
rhitwick, will try ur method and see what happens. BTW, I have enabled the use of Beta versions too so my current one is 1.8(Build 11813) :cool:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
ooh sorry for the mistake.. buddy..btw im still using the 1.6 version of uTORRENT, so maybe its the beta version tats causing the problem...

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Another way is to stop the torrent and start it again. I just noticed this that we cant manually update the trackers.I think they released another beta now?

Status
Not open for further replies.