Status
Not open for further replies.

yogisworld

Broken In
what are uses of bluetooth? i only know to use it for transfering files from one mobile to another.Are there any more usefulness of bluetooth technology in mobiles besides tranfer of file from mobile to mobile\pc.please enlighten me about this.

sujoyp

Grand Master
use it as remote control for computer..u can control ur complete PC with it...the mouse pointer will move with ur Dpad

U can use mobile cam as spycam in symbian...I actually did that....I could see on my comp what my mobile cam could see...with bluetooth:)):))..:twisted:

u can use your PC internet on mobile using bluetooth..

I will tell u if i remember more:-D

OP
Y

yogisworld

Broken In
use it as remote control for computer..u can control ur complete PC with it...the mouse pointer will move with ur Dpad

U can use mobile cam as spycam in symbian...I actually did that....I could see on my comp what my mobile cam could see...with bluetooth:)):))..:twisted:

u can use your PC internet on mobile using bluetooth..

I will tell u if i remember more:-D

please give me tutorials,also what is paired devices option in blutetooth menu.

read in another forum about a hack to connect to others mobile and see his messages,videos,games etc

sujoyp

Grand Master
paired device is nothing special....after u pair 2 devices u dont have to accept data transfer request on both the mobile....if u pair your pc with ur mobile u wont need to click yes every time..

yup there is a super bluetooth hack by which we can do many mischiefs...u wont belive what it can do:)):))...u can litrelly control the whole mobile...but the condition is ur mobile should be paired with other one....its real fun:-D

Coool

I'm Back!:D
yup there is a super bluetooth hack by which we can do many mischiefs...u wont belive what it can do:)):))...u can litrelly control the whole mobile...but the condition is ur mobile should be paired with other one....its real fun:-D

Mobiles are not allowed in my school & All my friends are Noooobs.....In the class room, i just ask my friend's mobile for a sec and i will pair my mobile with it and give it away to my friend....After some time...I will play muzik in his mobile....
His response: :shock::shock::shock: ea kya hogaya?? WTF....Sir aake Mobile lejatha tha...:lol:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Mobiles are not allowed in my school & All my friends are Noooobs.....In the class room, i just ask my friend's mobile for a sec and i will pair my mobile with it and give it away to my friend....After some time...I will play muzik in his mobile....
His response: :shock::shock::shock: ea kya hogaya?? WTF....Sir aake Mobile lejatha tha...:lol:

:p:p:p...good...

but its litrellay dangerous coz u can even reset the mobile...call other numbers.

I tried one more thing using bluetooth hack....we can start other mobiles camera and take pics...again some spy stuff...and kisi ko pata nahi chalta :razz:

INS-ANI

In the zone
i have a query regarding pairing as well.
Like few weeks ago i was playing with a bluetooth enabled cell and my lappy. i paired them both and when i played any song on mobile instead of mobile speaker, the sound was coming out of my lappy's speaker.
any guess what and how that happen?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
i use Candy for bluetooth hacking. My friends are kind of low tech guys. They don't know about this.

I changed on of my friends phone language to Urdu. When he saw his phone... He ran out of swear words. Then, as he is heading to Nokia Care.. to get his phone reset and rip 250 buks from his wallet....I changed it. I still remember his face... His soul means so bounds of joy.

i use Candy for bluetooth hacking. My friends are kind of low tech guys. They don't know about this.

I changed on of my friends phone language to Urdu. When he saw his phone... He ran out of swear words. Then, as he is heading to Nokia Care.. to get his phone reset and rip 250 buks from his wallet....I changed it. I still remember his face... His soul means so bounds of joy.
back stabber

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
ya.. If i would be a back stabber, i would have let him go to nokia care. Or i will simply tell that "gimme 100 i'll fix it."

OP
Y

yogisworld

Broken In
mujhe bhol gaya kya:twisted:
please tell me how to use my nokia 2760 as pc remote.downloaded the super hack software,i'll try i after i collect more info about blutetooth otherwise i might mess with my mobile:)):)):)).somebody post the tutorials for super blutetooth hack with software link for others.

don't restrict this therad to super bluetooth hack,post other things about bluetooth.i am sure people will come up with more super cool things about blutetooth.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

expertno.1

Technomancer
By using bluesoleil from ivt corporation you can use a2dp profile and the songs which you play can be heard on laptop . Go try it . Btw some default drivers also support it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom