user name ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
try to contact admin or mods.........
refer the link to see the list of admins and mods........
Mail them......I think they can help u.......
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showgroups.php

Last edited:
OP
devgujar

devgujar

Broken In
47shailesh said:
You inly have 16 posts.. so create a new accoutn that is the most easiest way ;)

actually problem is that

I want to set rank of my website "www.devgujar.co.nr" on google
but when I search with keyword "DEVGUJAR" in google IT search first four results WHICH ARE MY THREDS IN DEGIT forum B'COS MY USERNAME IN DEGIT FORUM IS ALSO "DEVGUJAR " AND MY SITE NAME IS ALSO "devgujar.co.nr" .

so why I want to chancge my user name in digit forum

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
You need to build-up some reputation here for the admin to accept the name change. I am speaking only about reputation and NOT reputation points.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
47shailesh said:
You inly have 16 posts.. so create a new accoutn that is the most easiest way ;)
Creating multiple accounts here is an crime. My brother was banned for the same reason by tech_your_future. He had 3 accs. nilesh.3892, spambot and nil3892.

47shailesh

Security Exp
My relpy

The Unknown said:
Creating multiple accounts here is an crime. My brother was banned for the same reason by tech_your_future. He had 3 accs. nilesh.3892, spambot and nil3892.
Dude i had not mentioned to use multiple accounts.. instead i asked him to create a new one and then post via a new one.. initally according to his explaination it appeared that he did not liked his name as appeared in the forumand whant to change it.. so i suggested to solve his problem.. i did not asked him to operate in multiple accounts..

but now his problem is entirely diff..

only mods can help him..

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
The Unknown said:
The latter 2 accounts were banned cos they were multiple accounts. The former was banned by Fatbeing himself cos your brother/friend/yourself whoever was abusing the PM system by sending spam advertisements to members without their consent.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
contacy site admin..they can only changed the user name.For that PM anyone admin.My user name was also changed in only two days.I had PM fatbeing.They make take some time,as they are very busy in some works.

47shailesh

Security Exp
siddharth_2463107 said:
I requested for a name change as my name had my telepjhone no. butt...........................
Nothing happened
Earlier no one had noticed that what does 2463107 means but now every one knows ,,, :) heheheh now be ready..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom