Used Nvidia GeForce XFX 7950GX2, 1GB RAM, 520MHz Graphics card for sale!!

niceman1430

Right off the assembly line
Hi Rohan,

Buddy, can you tell me where this is available for 6.2K at Lamington Road, interested in buying a new one at that price

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
7950x2 QUAD SLi, hmm.

Beware, the performance improvement isn't exactly that of 4x7950GT's.

Last edited:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
Look buddy if u wanna sell this one u really need to price it according to equivalent or even lesser performing card.

No doubt this card was king during its time and even wen geforce 8 series had been launched it was decent to have this card. Now with geforce 9 n gt200 series and moreover ATI's taken up quite some market in this dept with their 4xxx series.

Y this needs to be priced lower than equivalent cards is

bigger size, power hungry, runs hotter...at 4.5k u can get a 4670 512mb gddr3 card that can outperform this card, runs cooler and consumes way less power.

Hi Rohan,

Buddy, can you tell me where this is available for 6.2K at Lamington Road, interested in buying a new one at that price

You wud be disappointed if u do so....a 4670 512mb/9600gt is lot better at 4.5-5k odd..than this power hungry huge monster...

Last edited:

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
Better use it yourself man. or give it to someone who does. I don't think one would love to sell it at such a low price. But then you wont get good price for it..

I will NEVER EVER buy a high end stuff my entire life, especially after reading this.

P4 used to cost 25000 jus 5 yrs back now its selling for less than 1k hehehe.
maybe in another 5 yrs we will get core i7 for less than 1k with gtx 295 for 4k.
We should buy according to our requirements not bcoz we can afford it.........

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
Do you mean 1200? I may consider to buy this upto 2500. Revice your prices and hold it for me.

New XFX 7950GX2 being sold at Nehru Place for Rs.4400/-...

Is it sure, I couldn't source a new one in chennai.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The last post of the seller was in Feb 26th.
I dont think he is even here or checks this site.
Why are we even bothering discussing this 4 and half months later....?

niceman1430

If anyone interested, I am willing to sell my XFX 7950 GX2 for 5000/- plus shipping non-negotiable. Good condition, sparingly used. Its 2.5 years old, still under warranty from Rashi Peripherals.

yours_majesty

Journeyman
Mr. Niceman check your price, I bought a new XFX 7950 GX2 about a week back for Rs.3700/- (625MHz XXX Edition) from Nehru Place and you are selling an out of warranty & used product for 5000/- ...!!! Amazing .. isn't it.

Last edited:

niceman1430

Thanks, but dont wish to give below 3K, that too if you are from Mumbai and can pickup, else shipping will be extra.

Top Bottom