US government shutdown

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I read somewhere that if you reduce the defense budget of the US by 85%, it would still have the highest defense budget in the world.

On topic : Only the federal government has shutdown while local and state governments are functioning normally.

Hrishi

I read somewhere that if you reduce the defense budget of the US by 85%, it would still have the highest defense budget in the world.

On topic : Only the federal government has shutdown while local and state governments are functioning normally.

THat 85% may not be accurate , because in recent years China has increased it's military budget considerably . CLose to 25% of USA's expenditure.

Theodre

In the zone
It really is happening isn't it? Hope you guys have seen the Assault on the wall Street movie!! Something similar to that will again happen, i guess!! The IT industry in our country is really dull once again (even though not as bad as the 2009)...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
GOG.com are giving away government themed games for free to US govt. employees in order to show them how the government works.

GOG US government shutdown sale gives free games to government employees | Games | Geek.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom