Urgent: Please suggest laptop

OP
bajaj151
# kg11sgbg
Please suggest screen protector

#SaiyanGoku
Ok bro..

Please give me some tips for the maintenance of laptop...if not going with screen protector and body lamination..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^
1. Cooling pads are a worthless if the laptop has side vents. Try to keep the vents free from any obstruction in the air flow. If the vents are in the bottom, keep the laptop on a flat surface.

2. Antiviruses: don't buy Quickheal, NPAV. Use 360 Total security, Avast, Avira (free) or Eset, Kaspersky (paid). IMO free ones will do the job without being a resource hog.

3. Battery: Always use the laptop on AC power, and on batteries if AC power isn't available. Don't play games on battery. This will prolong battery life.

4. Don't buy el cheapo (or local ones) peripherals for the laptop i.e Mice, keyboards, gaming pads, etc. They'll be a waste of money and may even damage the USB ports. Try to save money and buy better ones later.

5. Good laptop bag preferably a waterproof one, though would cost more but will be better to carry your laptop safely.

6. The way the screen is opened or kept tilted could effect the strength of the hinges. Don't keep the screen at awkward positions to avoid damage to the hinges.

Last edited:
OP
bajaj151
Thanks guys for the help and suggestions....Finally, received the laptop.. :)

I am getting this after I entered serial no.
(One more thing: Serial no. mentioned on invoice (13 digit) is different than no mentioned at the bottom of the laptop (8 digit)

System Summary
Product ID: 80E300GYIN
Type:80E3
Serial Number: -
IMEI:-

Base Warranty
Start Date: 2014-12-06
End Date: 2016-01-04
Warranty Type: C01
Description:This product has a one year limited warranty and is entitled to depot or carry-in service where available. Customers may call their local service center for more information.

Warranty Upgrade
Start Date:2014-09-07
End Date:2015-10-06
Warranty Type: TCV

Description:This product has a one year limited warranty which includes a LenovoCare warranty upgrade. This product is entitled to on-site repai r service wi th a next business day response objective. Customer may contact their l ocal support center for more information.

Last edited:
Top Bottom