URGENT: Need 600 watts above UPS

devx

Back on TDF :)
Hey fellas., i have to create new thread for UPS because nobody was replying for UPS in my thread AND i want to buy a UPS for my gaming cum server rig within this week.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/151169-70-75k-gaming-rig-build-continued.html

First Choice :
APC Back-UPS RS 1100VA 660 Watts/1100 VA

Second Choice:
If any other is similar like APC in quality., tell me.

I have done whole lot of R & D about which 1 to buy., so search ended on APC but nobody here in my city got APC except very few who doesn't have stock(Actually they never got APC in there shops :-D)., and to buy from'em i have to pay 5,350/- (discounted price) :-D

SO if you guys know any other place to buy at lowest price., please help me.

Last edited:

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Nothing similar in quality to APC buddy. Numeric is a decent brand though. But I'd say APC would be the better choice as it can provide above 660 watts. Most of our forum members who have high end rigs is using the same. Our pal dfcols71 has bought the same model recently from Delta Peripherals. You better PM him for the price buddy:)

dfcols71

In the zone
price is similar to prime abgb i think prime and delta provide the best price for apc online or if you are going to delhi try to get it from there

OP
devx

devx

I already checked the price from SMC i.e 4,850 + 650(Frieght) = 5,500/-,:-( 5,350 is the local market price and sent a mail to deltapage., let's see what these guys offer.

18-04-12
Thanks for the suggestions guys and Deltapage is selling for 4950 + frieght (850) :-( It's better to buy locally so i got 1 APC BACK-UPS Br 1100va/660w locally at 5,450/-

dfcols71

In the zone
congrats mate imo if you buying heavy weights items online its better to go for a combined purchase of 4-5 items the shipping rate will be cheaper
when i bought from them monitor,ups,dvd drive and keyboard mouse shipping was 900/-

OP
devx

devx

Thanks & great., same i did for Chasis, Printer, Speaker, CPU Cooler, Procy, Mouse/Mpad, :) and me too really saved the shipping cost.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i wanted to purchase a ups 2 months back so i went to apc website and called their cc. they gave my number to some dealer and also gave me his number and he got in touch with me. the best part is that i got the number of the Main Dealer (owner) and got a very low price quote. though i have not purchased apc right now as i have not upgraded my rig

Cilus

laborare est orare
DevX nice purchase, although price is little on the higher side. I use it for a Tri-GPU setup and it cam still provide me 25mins + backup while gaming.

OP
devx

devx

@ vidhubhushan >> That's good if you got the low price :)

@ Cilus >> Thanks man & everything here in my city are ONLY at high prices :-(., that's why i bought other stuffs online., and happy to know the capability of APC. :)

AND do i have to recharge the UPS for 24hrs at first:shock: ?? I have read the user manual & followed the same instructions but it's not starting :oops:

Last edited:
Top Bottom