[URGENT] Laptop For 30k

techno

Evil Genius
Gonna buy laptop within 30k(max) it will run atleast 16hrs a day to download torrents and all and must be capable to play movies in good qaulity....asus,lenovo brands are preffered....reply the best possible option as soon as possible ............:-?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
get this if you want max HDD space: Samsung NP300E5Z-A0MIN

but if you can sell out ~2k more grab this: HP Pavilion G6-2005AX

OP
techno

techno

Evil Genius
get this if you want max HDD space: Samsung NP300E5Z-A0MIN

but if you can sell out ~2k more grab this: HP Pavilion G6-2005AX

hey sam, the laptop will run for long hours per day. Are samsung laptops good and durable? And Heat issue? HP heats a lot, I have a HP, works awesome but heats awesome u can cook a cup of tea i think more there is only side vent and no bottom vent ....

far

Keep Going!
cookl..congrats..2005AX ? ..i'm planning to get one this month end...

btw...where did u order from...can you provide the deal u got ?

far

Keep Going!
yea..i hv finalized infibeam option 31.9k ...but will check inthe local stores this weekend and decide to go online or not

vds5344

Broken In
Hmmm yep nice decision. I had an old trial to put content in golden or surprise box something like and you'll get an Email with a discount code for that product. :)

OP
techno

techno

Evil Genius
yea..i hv finalized infibeam option 31.9k ...but will check inthe local stores this weekend and decide to go online or not

try infibeam thats the best option though i used a one time coupon:twisted: and got a discount of rs1000 and got the deal in 30.9k rs :p:mrgreen:

Top Bottom