[Urgent Help] New PC Budget 25k

som

Broken In
Hi Friends, Need a favor from you all who are online now. My friend need to buy a PC today on Dhanteras occasion. I quickly read some posts related to the budget 25k but some questions still remaining. Please help me & give your valuable suggestions.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?

Ans: Games like BF3,4, SniperElite V2,V3, MP3,GTA. Medium settings or Max High settings will work

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:25 k (+ or - 2k)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: WIN 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: 20 inch will suffice.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: UPS, Cabinet, Keyboard, Mouse. Don't have budget for GPU now, May purchase 2-3 months later.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Today (6 PM)

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Ranchi, All Locally don't have time to purchase online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Had gone through recent posts, depending on that components & price mentioned.

All Prices are approx

PSU: Antec VP 450 @ 2.5k
HDD: WD Cavier Green or May be Blue depending on price @ 3.5K
Asus DVD Writer @ 1K
RAM: Corsair or Gskill Ripjaws or Will check for HperxFury 4GB @ 3K
Monitor: Please suggest in the range @ 5 -7K

Major issue is Processor selection & accordingly motherboard. Please suggest in the remaining 10 - 12 K

Also can't figure out between AMD FX 6300 & Intel i3 4130? Which one to go for. Please help.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
all those components are vfm,

get
FX6300 - 7.3
ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 - 4.3k

the suggested mobo has inbuilt graphics for basic needs so it'll work fine. but if you can, get Gigabyte 970A DS3P ~ 5.5k + HD 5450 (for display, get a second hand one).

OP
S

som

Broken In
all those components are vfm,

get
FX6300 - 7.3
ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 - 4.3k

the suggested mobo has inbuilt graphics for basic needs so it'll work fine. but if you can, get Gigabyte 970A DS3P ~ 5.5k + HD 5450 (for display, get a second hand one).

Thanks Aditya. Good to see Ranchi boy helping the other. I want to ask two questions fromyou.
1) Shall I get all components from Rospha Tower?
2) I am using Intel i5 3rd gen & have little idea about AMD processors. Like my i5 had HD4000 inbuilt so similarly the CPU suggested by you FX6300 will also contain some inbuilt graphics which can run light games like ASHES cricket, Virtual Tennis, Sniper Elite V2, OLD GTA. Will the motherboard contain VGA, HDMI ports etc?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Thanks Aditya. Good to see Ranchi boy helping the other. I want to ask two questions fromyou.
1) Shall I get all components from Rospha Tower?
2) I am using Intel i5 3rd gen & have little idea about AMD processors. Like my i5 had HD4000 inbuilt so similarly the CPU suggested by you FX6300 will also contain some inbuilt graphics which can run light games like ASHES cricket, Virtual Tennis, Sniper Elite V2, OLD GTA. Will the motherboard contain VGA, HDMI ports etc?

wait what? you are from ranchi? then why is it banglore in your profile?

anyways i'd say no to that. try tej computers. and flipkart delivers most of the stuff to ranchi, so does snapdeal and amazon. if they charge more than the online shops, tell them about online prices, if they dont reduce the price, buy online.

2) FX 6300 does not have inbuilt GPU, that's why i suggested a mobo with onboard GPU. if you can get an i5 4440 without compromising on other components then that'd be superb! i cant say much about the onboard GPU, maybe someone else may answer. It'll contain VGA, not HDMI i guess.

PS- get Gigabyte B85 D3H mobo ~ 5.5k for i5

OP
S

som

Broken In
I am too lazy to change my profile. Was in Bangalore when I made account here then after not changed.
I guess I will go for for intel i3 4130 with any B85 chipset in order to make it future proof. Thanks for your replies...

Top Bottom