Urgent Help Needed about quality of picture - I bought Weaspro DS 8060S

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Urgent Help Needed about quality of picture - I bought Weaspro DS 8060S

When i click pictures with 8 mp or 5 mp or 2 mp the picture quality is ok but not good
when i click pictures with mine hand moving very very little the pictures comes very shaky

other thing is that when i click pictures of magazine suppose digit magazine pages it dont come good at all , it is coming

very very bad ,like out of focus pictures. Only pictures come good when the font size is big not small like regular pages.

I want to ask i have mobile camera (sony) that is 2 mp but in it

when i click pictures with mine hand moving very very little the pictures comes good

and when i click the pictures of magazine with same font size it comes great and it is readable very clearly

can any one guide me about this

i tried all settings in weaspro camera but i cant get good pictures of the magazine pages (it comes very very bad)

Urgent Help Needed as if no one can help i will exchnage the cmaera with another model if possible in 2 - 4 days.
also one thing i bought this camera thinking it has 8 mp and so it will be good .

i will attach pictures soon here

in other words why pictures are coming out of focus and the pictures are unreadable i mean if i click pictures of newpaper i

cant read what is written

Last edited:
wespro is a local company they uses a small mp lens and extend its value by using some sftwares. this is all because of this. if you can dont buy this camera instaed of this u can techcom cameras they are cheap but good in performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom