Urgent: 22' Monitor TO 24' or 27' or 32'

From last 3-4 years, was using Benq E2200HD
Yesterday, it went bad.

Therefore, I need a monitor asap.

1) Should I go with 24' or 27'?
2) Is it advisable to buy 3d monitors?
3) Preference: Movies over Gaming
4) Wall Mount option if possible.
5) I have LG 32' LED.Should I use this or monitor would be a good option?
6) Can purchase online as well.
7) Additional info: GPU: Sapphire HD 7850 OC ver
8) Budget: 20k (can extend 2-3k if required)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
1- If movies only, 27", if gaming and movies both, 24". For 1080p 24" is definitely better than 27" because of higher PPI.
2- I find 3D extremely childish, you might find it good, completely your choice.
5- You can if you want. For movies no problem, but other than a TV meant for gaming televisions are not ideal for gaming at all.

My suggestion will be Asus PB248Q or Samsung LS27D390S. While the former will be slightly over your budget it'll be 1200p and arguably the best 24" out there, the latter is tremendous value for money with few gripes, and more suitable for watching movies than playing games as it's 1080p.

Last edited:

sniperz1

Journeyman
Size depends upon the distance you prefer to sit from your PC. If you don't sit too close then go with 27"
Go with IPS panel since your usage is not primarily gaming.

AOC i2769 wide VM Access Denied
This fits your criteria very nicely. IPS panel, with low response time and decent colors. Good overall monitor with lot of connectivity options . I am not sure if it can be mounted though. So check before buying

Wouldn't advise 3D monitors . 3D monitors offers you less viewing angles, inferior colors on 2D interface but its your personal preference.

Top Bottom