Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Rural Terror

Broken In
zzz

guys, i thought you needed a more quick and easy way of communication, i don't see any of you specially dHr , in the irc channel, so still happy with the lame "quick reply and whine about forum?"
A more better way of communicating than IRC is xFire. And I don't see anyone one of you there except dHr. :|

hmm ham log mod nahi bante..direct rcon chori karke admin bante hai :lol:....ok i got it but there is no one among us who is mod of CC server so we can use that qkey deleting thing...:wink:
The Rcon gives you complete control over the server, whereas being a moderator through B3 gives you limited control. Crazykiller is again correct. Powers in B3's database are defined for the specific GUID instead of the name. If you get a new GUID, you lose your B3 moderator powers.

[:)offtopic:)]
@Rural Terror >> PM me ur made Digit_Theme.css file for opera...
[/:)offtopic:)]
kk

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
A more better way of communicating than IRC is xFire. And I don't see anyone one of you there except dHr. :|
I use it!! :D

The Rcon gives you complete control over the server, whereas being a moderator through B3 gives you limited control. Crazykiller is again correct. Powers in B3's database are defined for the specific GUID instead of the name. If you get a new GUID, you lose your B3 moderator powers.
I know this :|

hmmm?? bhej na jaldi!!

I can play for half hour...anyone hosting?

Aspire

Padawan

I USE IT!!!!!!
Its the best

EDIT

Vaibhav said:
Rural Terror said:
I know this

^^
He know's I'm Right but he wants to fight. :cool:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I USE IT!!!!!!
He know's I'm Right but he wants to fight. :cool:

err...I know that...but is there anyone among us who is moderator at |CC| server(the only server where there is possibility of ban) ?? no one among us mod there!! so we can use that qkey file deleting thing...ask Rural Terror!!!
I think u r not getting me what i m trying to say....

dHr

Journeyman
well that's because you don't what irc can give you. it even support in game chat, in case you did not knew

are you talking about gamepe?

btw xfire isn't just in game chatbox
its much more then that.you must be knowing

and ya i will be there on digit and gaming channel oky.

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Wat r ur usernames on xfire ??
i wanna add u all, mine is hustlerrrr :p
Tell me its all function, how to add urt in the list ....... etc,etc

Aspire

Padawan
Dont break anyone's will power by saying so...
congo compacaddict
He's talking about Tx2 ?

and send me the theme.css file..i think i m asking u this forth time...default theme hurts my eye..send me na...

Just Google It, RT's too busy studying. Stop disturbing him

2morrow chemistry and hindi exam and i think i m ready for it:))

Time Will Tell ;-), Marks Even
Quit UrT and Start Studying or you get poor marks and your dreams fail. :sad:
Maybe your GF leaves you too if you get bad marks :lol:

Top Bottom