Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Found hullap's post. I have a question though. If I start a server, won't other people join it? I mean I want to try it offline. Is there a way to do so?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
ya sure bro but how to do so...
i just start the game and refresh the server list and select an appropriate server..:smile:
how to join your server bro

we usually post something like:-

/connect 59.xx.xxx.xx

Do u notice...??

Just hit the ~ key below esc key and type the same thing there or copy-paste the whole thing there and press enter, u will be in our server with ping less than 70 or so...:D

Just installed the game. The graphics don't look as good as America's Army, but the servers are located nearer to me (Yay! low ping!). Anyone know how to play this offline with bots for practise???

I prefer not to play with bots..they r the noobest player..u can kill them even with close eyes :lol:....Just play online to improve ur skill.

Anybody hosting or should I host now..???

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I must be noobier than the bots! I just tried to play using /addbot puma. That guy pwned me. He got me 10 times. I got him 7 times. Oh, and how do I change my in game name?

@Krazzy Warrior: Are you hosting? Can I join?

EDIT: Man, this game is completely different from America's Army! Even the guns feel weird!

^^Found hullap's post. I have a question though. If I start a server, won't other people join it? I mean I want to try it offline. Is there a way to do so?

yes, if you start the server from the /exec command, it would only create a private server, meaning only those who know your ip can join in.
setting the server to local would be another option (please ask gagandeep about hosting, he knows well) try /set dedicated 1 in command line.

PS. to increase the difficulty of bots, the number in the addbot command can be increased to 9
also play with a max of 4 bots, a higher no. means higher chances of crash :(

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^I'm done with bots! I just cant kill them enough. They seem to pwn me everytime. And I seem to run out of bullets everytime too! Maybe I should try humans! Anyone hosting right now?

^^playing with bots is fun. They always take a same path so that we can camp and shootem in teh hed :p

i could have hosted, but some werid thing is not letting any outer connections.

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
hosting

/connect snip

Just hit the ~ key below esc key and type the same thing there or copy-paste the whole thing there and press enter, u will be in our server with ping less than 70 or so...:grin:

Last edited:

Pain

Broken In
urban terror was at its peak as a mod to quake then u could just clikc start server and add up to 10 bots per team now u gotta go through all the damn config files and codes

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
we usually post something like:-

/connect 59.xx.xxx.xx

Do u notice...??

Just hit the ~ key below esc key and type the same thing there or copy-paste the whole thing there and press enter, u will be in our server with ping less than 70 or so...:D

I prefer not to play with bots..they r the noobest player..u can kill them even with close eyes :lol:....Just play online to improve ur skill.

Anybody hosting or should I host now..???
ok bro you will be posting the servers when ur playing or is there something permanently and what is the meaning of ping :?:

all my firewalls are disabled and shut down, no antivirus and all ports are properly forwarded

try this, if doesn't pls inform

/connect 117.196.166.163

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^Forum behaved strangely after you posted. I could not check. (Did you hack??? :lol:)

Also, @pc_game_lover: ping means the no. of milliseconds a packet requires to travel from and to you. Bada hai to behtar hai!

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
whos [DF]Latiosowns!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
and [DF]K.O

Last edited:
Top Bottom