Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Guys I'm thinking of joining along. But I've read this thread and have noticed you guys experience lack of servers and bad pings.I usually play CS,but once I get my connection upgraded,I'll try to download this
Btw, why don't you guys play CS.India has 3 24/7 servers and many guys host themselves,So mostly there are atleast 5 servers running in India itself with pings below 100ms.CS is quite fun too.

Pain

Broken In
yeh true lol, urban terror is kickass, does anyone know whether there are any servers still running through the 2.5 beta version of UrT

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
And don't forget, we can't play the pirated version on the official servers. Private/ Cracked servers are full of haxors and other noobs.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Sh1t gotta go out, I will be back after 9 though. Hoping to see your server up and running gagan bhai.. ;)

Later

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Man CS ain't slow for me even though I run it from a 56MB portable version lol.Unless your PC is REAL crap (CS was out like 10 years ago) it will run it at 100fps.Again, I heard Quake doesn't require much strategy and its just a run and shoot game,Urban Terror claims to be similar to Quake.
Heh man many Indian servers have HL guard/ Sxe Injected installed, with the latter also being implemented on the client side, and it blocks the cheats from the client side.Very few hax0rs are there these days.

Man these MTNL faggots aren't upgrading my connection to unlimited.The moment I get upgraded, the first thing is I'll download this.But seems like this game has less scope (Less tournaments being held etc)

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Gagan, do send that script you told about today.Sounds like an interesting thing to check out.! :) Tell me if you need my email-ID.

Top Bottom