Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
A big sorry to all those who might have been trying to connect to the server today in the afternoon, there was a problem with the BSNL network here. Its up again now. :)

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Hey Krazzy err Just had to go Emergencily :D Well i was asking u Wanna 1 on 1 ??

Whats ur reply ?? gg it was bad ending for me !! I want Revenge :D Haha ! :p 2moro maybe !!!

okay, in the old versions of trackmania, we had a patch to make one system dedicated server and others connected to it via ip, is there one still available? Gamershell has only the old one ! :(

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I've only registered & played Trackmania on a server.

No idea about how to host in Trackmania. May be it is only possible in the paid version of Trackmania which is called 'Trackmania United Forever' if I'm not wrong.

^^ no, its free, but i can't find it anywhere on their site, and only have the 2006 version !! :(
which server are you in?

Crazykiller

Banned
Casa window music: *www.mediafire.com/?5zywkm2te2n

What does the Music Do??????
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Could Some1 change the Gametype of The Server To Team Survivor??????????
Or at least give me the RCON so that i could do the same.
Posted again:
d speed of sound is defined by d distance from door 2 computer by d time interval needed 2 quit d media player & pull up ur pants when ur mom shouts
"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Sorry guys server is down as power went off at 12:30 PM and I had my class at NIIT at 1PM, so server will be back up after 3PM. Making this post from there itself.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@plasma_snake

Check your line. Your ADSL signal goes down too often, I believe? :)

Top Bottom