Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
The IP 117.200.59.251 is a dynamic IP, u can't connect it as it doesn't exists anymore, will make a Static IP UrT server soon, will save u guys from paying up to VStreet guys. Maybe then u can pay me ;) :D

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
The IP 117.200.59.251 is a dynamic IP, u can't connect it as it doesn't exists anymore, will make a Static IP UrT server soon, will save u guys from paying up to VStreet guys. Maybe then u can pay me ;) :D
I will send you a brand new underwear each month if you can do that.:p
BTW, you can register at dyndns.org to get a domain name for free and then use their DNS client [or any other DNS client you want] to ensure anyone who accesses that name reaches your IP, whether it's static or dynamic.

^^ well, it had been over and over discussed, but the final decision is that DF is used for identifying our fellow members from the forum and no official clan. here is my quote :

one lame idea -

as we are going official, we better have some site put up for team speak, server news and stuff like that

we can do that via the domain offered by the hosting server (i hope it is there)

put some blog or forum or whatever and obviously put some 'ad's in it and let that ad money pay the rent?

anyway, i am interested. if we put up a server, at least there should be a blog :p

server up,

/connect urt.mooo.com

will be available till 8

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Anyone Host plz...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
/connect :evil:snip

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I've setup a dedicated COD4 and UrT server
for COD4: /connect bumpyshah.bounceme.net:28960
for UrT: /connect /connect bumpyshah.bounceme.net
It'll be up almost all the time, downtime means either Power cut or serivce(expectin APC guys to replace my UPS today), lag means downloading stuff. ;) :D Peace out and game on.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
had a lil downtime due to power cut, its up and runnin' now
U guys shud see me on XFire, If it shows me online then it means server too is online.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
OMG!! Plasma_Snake rocks...Thanks for this thing...i mean the server..By the way no player online now..and I was not able to see this server in the master list..and do u want to play now..

Top Bottom