Upgrading PC

OP
N

Newbie11

P C - G A M E R
get 2 x 4gb ram. it is enough for gaming.
for hdd, if you are able to get black for less than 5k then go for it as it offers 5 years of warranty compared to 2 years of blue/green drives.

ok got it

- - - Updated - - -

Guys finally bought the pc specs are little different:
core i5 4460
gigabyte h87m-d3h
crosair vengence (1x8)gb ram 1600mhz
segate barracuda 1tb
asus dvd writer
antec vp550p v2
coolermaster k281
logitec mk200 kb + mouse combo

ok got it

- - - Updated - - -

Guys finally bought the pc specs are little different:
core i5 4460
gigabyte h87m-d3h
crosair vengence (1x8)gb ram 1600mhz
segate barracuda 1tb
asus dvd writer
antec vp550p v2
coolermaster k281
logitec mk200 kb + mouse combo

Its good anyways. Congrats and post pics :thumbs:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
[MENTION=288326]Newbie11[/MENTION], just for your information, have a look at this thread *www.digit.in/forum/technology-news...-extension-campaign-select-products-psus.html . it will be beneficial for you.

OP
N

Newbie11

P C - G A M E R
[MENTION=288326]Newbie11[/MENTION], just for your information, have a look at this thread *www.digit.in/forum/technology-news...-extension-campaign-select-products-psus.html . it will be beneficial for you.
Thanks rijinpk1 i have registered .Currently i cannot post pics due to some reason.But i want to know which is the highest end gpu that i can use in my rig without changing the psu i want to know about both nvidia and amd ones.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks rijinpk1 i have registered .Currently i cannot post pics due to some reason.But i want to know which is the highest end gpu that i can use in my rig without changing the psu i want to know about both nvidia and amd ones.

you can use r9 290/ gtx 780 or even 780 ti without much trouble. anyway you may settle with a little lower end card ;)

OP
N

Newbie11

P C - G A M E R
you can use r9 290/ gtx 780 or even 780 ti without much trouble. anyway you may settle with a little lower end card ;)

Guys sorry being late here are my pc specs(due to some reason digit wont let me upload pics ,always showing upload failed) so here is a link via google drive:
*drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwAfM5lK8ssKQXBnUDk1UmNLTVE&usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

also i am experiencing a problem :
when i bought the pc the assemblers in the shop were fitting the pc the pc was powering up and down no display was comming down(the fans were continuously spinning and stopping) they told to upgrade the bios which they did the the pc was running but just today i had a strange problem when i switched the pc on the indicators went on and off twice then the pc started.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
may be, assembler may have done something wrong. it is better if you could assemble yourself. see some youtube videos. reset cmos to check if it is of any help.

OP
N

Newbie11

P C - G A M E R
may be, assembler may have done something wrong. it is better if you could assemble yourself. see some youtube videos. reset cmos to check if it is of any help.
i opened the cabinet and checked nothing seems to be wrong,iit happened only once though today morning