Upgrading my Pc 2 make it run like Bugatti Veyron

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunwar

In the zone
As, i have many options in motherboards 4 my AMD 3200+(Socket939)
So,suggest me the BEST

1)Asus A8 nSli Premium (My friend says that going 4 SLI mobo will be FUTUREPROOF, Also,awarded as top performing in PC Quest ,oCT,05)
2)MSI RS 480 M2 (It has integrated gfx)
3)ECS KNI extreme (CHIP called it EXTREME value in their Sept issue)
4)FoxConn Winfast NF4UK8AA-8EKRS (Rs 4,950) [recommended by www.zdnetindia.com
5)Asus A8ne (Recommended by my friend -Sorabh)

i am also buying 66600 gt Golden Sample(only1) Rs. 8900
512 mb ram
Samsung Syncmaster 793s (Rs 5650)
i PROBLEM- AMD mobos doesn't support DDR2

Also,
will it be good decision to go 4 amd 3200 which works at only 2.0 GHz.

Or

I should i go 4 intel 3.0 GHz

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Among those get the a8n-e based on a nf4u chipset since the a8nsli will be a waste if you are not going for SLI. The a8n-e is a great overclocker and has gr8 overall performance as well.
You should get atleast 1Gb ram since todays games are demanding. Some games like FEAR and Bf2 show benefits of using more ram.
If you are still stuck with the Mhz myth then god help you :p

Sourabh

Laptoping
@Kunwar: How many times do u feel that people have to remind you to post in correct section. You started this query in the gamerz section itself and i informed you that it has been moved to Hardware trouble shooting and still here you are creating a duplicate copy of the same post in Gamerz! Building a gaming PC doesnt have anything to do with this section and its high time you understand it and follow the forum rules and let go your own ways of doing things. Consider this a final reminder of the forum rules. I dont need to say this, another attempt of the same and you get a 'On a Warning Tag'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom