Upgrade advice please

codename_47

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Hardcore gaming and programming. Crysis, upcoming UE4,watch dog,metro .

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:10000 max

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:yes would love to overclock my e6600 c2duo to 3 ghz.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win 7,8.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:I already have a tera byte of space.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:I will reuse my 19inch monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:I want to reuse my c2duo e6600,asus P5b-vm mobo,vip gold 500 watt psu.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:within a month or two.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yes everything would be done by myself.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Mumbai. Yes would buy it from lamngton road. If the offer is good online then i will go for it.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I want to play every game at max settings 60fps on atleast 1024*768 resolution.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
First of all get a good Power Supply.. and Also pls tell the res. you will be playing at.
Corsair CX430V2 @2.3k
Gigabyte HD 7750 OC 1 GB GDDR5 @ 6.7k
Total =9k

You can get a CPU cooler if you really wanna overclock atleast a CM Hyper TX3 @1.3k

OP
C

codename_47

Broken In
I want good framerates at atleast 1024*768 resolution. Ain't my vip 500 good PSU?
upgrading from 8800gt to hd7750 doesnt seem too much of an improvement .
I can extend my budget a bit.
but i want to play upcoming next gen games without any major hiccups.