Undersea Cable cut again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

wise one
under sea cable cut agen :eek:.

well can b work ov those sharp teeth sharks :D

Check Grammar, Spelling or Style and Enhance It!
Grammar Software
It has been said that cable cut was possibly caused by trawler net.

BTW, you might want to use the software of grammar and spelling that you're spamming. :rolleyes:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
It's partially been repaired in the France area already.

The speeds r up for me, from 5KBps yesterday to 168KBps today

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Top speeds here! No such problem only a few days back.
Wow this makes one wonder how fragile we are.
I think accidents like these are just waiting to happen.Hope we find a better alternative to the irreplaceable medium of internet.
Last time you know your psalms of entertainment are cut off and you are living on a deserted island, yes it almost feels like this way,just because some shark got naughty or people got little adventurous to fish.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Compared to the size of the Nation, i dont know why we lack so much in Internet Infrastructure. While most countries are in MBPS, we still have KBPS or crappy MBPS broadband with 2-3 Cap.

Two years back my broadband was at same pricing and still same :( When, i mean when ?

comp@ddict

Yup, 73% of internet users in India as per a survey use a 256KBPS connection and about 4% use 2MBPSor higher, I've got 2MBPS.

Compared to the size of the Nation, i dont know why we lack so much in Internet Infrastructure. While most countries are in MBPS, we still have KBPS or crappy MBPS broadband with 2-3 Cap.

Two years back my broadband was at same pricing and still same :( When, i mean when ?
India is still waiting for a telecom/broadband revolution :|

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
India is still waiting for a telecom/broadband revolution :|
Na Na, Telecom Revolution is here. Just that we are lacking at 3G. Rest is fine. What more than 10p calls and FREE SMS. :p

This is what my cousins say when they return from abraod

Me- do you see any change in India since your return
Reply - yes, just that even a Sabziwala, riksha wala have a mobile. Rest is same :D

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Na Na, Telecom Revolution is here. Just that we are lacking at 3G. Rest is fine. What more than 10p calls and FREE SMS. :p

India has witnessed cellphone revolution, but broadband revolution is still far. Speeds are not that great. We haven't got WiMax(Mobile) so far.

comp@ddict

Okay guys, confirmation, speeds all back up.

I got 600KBPS + yesterday on my 5MBPS connection so all bak to normal.

red_devil

Back!
and i'm still suffering from bad RS speeds :|

what use is a premium account when all i can download is at the speed of 10-20KBps [sometimes even less]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom