Uncle meet the Ultimate guy - At Munnar

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@ico: if i recollect then i can tell a whole lot of profile pics here....
like 'professor of powerpuff girl' & Iron Man Forever
& Batman Head etc

Krow

Crowman
Really nice to know that old forum guys are meeting up even now. I miss our Mumbai meetups. Gah!

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Thanks for the comments. And glad some of the members could recognize. Happy to see some old members are still here. Even though I am not much active in TDF, it was a great time to be here, have some great friends from all over India just coz of TDF and still in touch with most of them.

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
HAHA , I was wondering if I would be able to login here after so long. It was a pleasure to you too Din and whats with Uncle thing ? We all are you till we die :D Also, I would like to make myself clear that I do not have lots of money to spend :p

Hey I see a lot of new faces here, good meeting you all :) Do you guys still have late night Y! chats like old times or is it twitter/Fb now ?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
@din
nice pics.. Even i'd love meeting online friends

HAHA , I was wondering if I would be able to login here after so long. It was a pleasure to you too Din and whats with Uncle thing ? We all are you till we die :D Also, I would like to make myself clear that I do not have lots of money to spend :p

Hey I see a lot of new faces here, good meeting you all :) Do you guys still have late night Y! chats like old times or is it twitter/Fb now ?
it's irc now. At #krow channel

Top Bottom