[Praise] Unbelievable service by BenQ and Seagate

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
Last month my cousin's external seagate 500gb hard disc stopped working. It was out of warranty. He took it to seagate srvice centre and to my surprise they provided him a new 500gb go flex hard disc. My cousin told me that it was matter of good luck that his dead hard disk was replaced with a new one. Anyway last week his benq e2200hd moniter also died. It was around 3yrs old and obviously out of any kind of guaranty or warranty. He took them to benq guys and they told that if company approves may be he will get a new moniter within a week..and today a brand new moniter has been delivered to him :O I mean how is it possible that companies replace dead out of warranty/guaranty products with new ones. Chance can happen once but not twice.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Re: Unbelievable service

About HDD: Registration of buying date was after the date of original buying date.
About Monitor: Same thing.

Flash

Lost in speed

About HDD: Registration of buying date was after the date of original buying date.
About Monitor: Same thing.

Possible.
@OP: Companies respect customers, but not all. Its purely the sheer luck.

Renny

Padawan

Its pure luck dude. Some people with valid warranty itself don't even get new replacements :D

Top Bottom