Unattended Query ....GUYZ PLS HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
hi
i am using a compaq armada 1750 .
My Screen very often starts flicering and ultimately becomes completely whit
is this because of heat prob as i think my lap. fan is also not working properly.
it strts and suddenly stops turning and doest turn when on battery
pls help

Sourabh

Laptoping
man u r from the city when i was born

chill yaar JODHPUR is a big city and i m sure u can find a customer care person in there

else get a technician to solve the prob

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
just go to a vendor and get ur fan changed...it hardly cost around 100-150 bux....but dunt even think of taking chances with cooling fans as this will destroy ur cpu and then twil be huge expense...ive faced this...gud luk
cheers

Sourabh

Laptoping

chill yaar JODHPUR is a big city and i m sure u can find a customer care person in there

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
wot is the config of the lappy dude?? newer ones haf speedstep/powernow feature which when activated dont require the fan to be running if cpu overhead isnt much as they run at lower speeds......just run the lappy on battery and make sure cpu is running on 100% load and even if then the fan doesnt run..get it replaced....

and i dont think there is any connection between the screen and the heat issue.....just get the ribbon to the tft checked by someone who has exp of handling lappies.....of corz if its not in warranty!

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
Sourabh said:

:shock: :shock: budy on a spamming spree....!!!!

wow.....jodhpur....sum fond memories i have .. went with a group of frnds...had a jolly gud time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom