UltimatebootCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
I got my desktop computer repartitioned, formatted and win98 resinstalled by a vendor. At home I installed other softwares and upon one such reboot I noticed an unexpected screen from www.ultimatebootcd.com with various options that I didn't understand, anyway I chose F8 to boot hard disk. who put that program in there. Did I, by way of some program installation did it without knowing? Can anyone let me know which program did it come with. I cannot find its mention in Add/Remove program list. Is it essential, can I get rid of it, if so, how?

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
the cd is in your cd drive buddy. Open it and remove the cd

OP
Sridhar_Rao

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Thank you, I figured it out myself when I noticed that the CD was a bootable one provided by Digit. See how we make idiot out of ourselves just because of lack of application of mind, I am an example. Thanks anyway

shantanu

Technomancer
many times it happens when we dont notice these things... its just OK... to these Foolish things :D :D :D :D everyone does these things many times.. :D

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
i appreciate your guts for atleast answering the post when you noticed your,... uh..., idiocity. Doesn't hurt to laugh at ourselves once in a while, does it?

SGS_001

Broken In
Which month did Digit provide this UltimateBootCD with it? Was it in Feb '07?

Was it in the CD / DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.