U2311H getting replaced with U2312HM?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
mm.. soo... nothin mre 2 fight ....am goin 4... PA238Q if it is available here in kerala :| thanks MEgamind 4 d links ... ^^ :)

First of all, this was never a fight... Its a discussion..

finally, good choice of monitor but availability might b an issue.. All the best.. :)

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Here's some i found,
I believe, PA238Q > U2311H/U2312HM
I have seen all those threads and it seems that people are confusing the PA248Q with PA238Q.
But, yeah they are just a wee bit better than the Dell (Less Anti glare and 10bit), but I think they are a new product (?) so any flaws haven't been pointed out yet.

You get a HDMI port plus less AG for 1.5k. I would just get whichever "looks" better.

Sarath

iDota
Here is some comparison

DELL --------- ASUS
LCD-----------LED
8-bit color------10-bit color
No-HDMI--------HDMI
No-PIP/PBP------PIP/PBP - Picture in picture/picture by picture
8ms (gray to gray)--6ms (Gray to Gray)
Contrast Ratio:
1000 to 1 (typical),
10,000:1 (dynamic)-------- Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 50000000:1
14k net------------------15.2k + Tax

Price from aashirwad computers s p road bangalore

I was almost decided to buy DELL, Dinesh(aashirwaad computers) told me about the ASUS. Some 2k diff we can get the LED, HDMI and PIP. Otherwise both are similar. Also i found in the net, there are some defective DELL pieces around. So i am scared little in DELL. Tomorrow i am going to SP road. Let's see which one i will buy :neutral:

The only point I noticed in favour of the Asus is the 10bit panel. It can make a hell lot of differences. The others are just fanciful details. HDMI for a monitor is useless for many when DVI can do it. The monitor has no speakers.

Lets wait for someone to buy one and post it here so that we can pester them with our queries. :))

As for the last point. Dell will replace the panel even if there is one lit pixel or 5 faulty dark pixels. I think its the other way round but nevertheless it comes with Premium Panel Guarantee.

OP
ashintomson

ashintomson

Journeyman
i went to buy asus monitor n they told it will cost 17500 :shock: n for dell 15500 :| do anyone knw d actual price of d asus monitor is thr any online shoppie selling it ??

Top Bottom