TV Tuner Card Freezes

mysticalsun2000

Right off the assembly line
Hello All,

I have Pixelview TV Tuner card PV A881 P ([COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Conexant[/COLOR][/COLOR] CX23881-39), I have installed the software and drivers that came with the card but everytime I try to scan for the channel the sound mutes and the computer freezes. I have tried different TV Tuner Card softwares (Chris TV Professional) but it keeps freezing. The software I am using now is Honestech TVR 2.5 that came with the card. It never works when I select India which is the country I live in but sometimes with other countries it starts but I dont have any sound, It just gives static. I have connected the audio cable which goes from Audio out of TV Tuner card to Audio In in the sound card. I tried to download and run TunerFix from internet and run it but it gives error that it can run only with SP1. I have also tried to update ATI Radeon drivers but no good. My TV Tuner Card Settings are
Video Capture Device: Conexant 2388x Capture
Playback Device: Realtek Audio Output
Recording Device: Realtek Audio In
Playback: Wave
Recording: Blank
Display card: ATI Radeon HD 3200
RAM: 2 GB
Computer: AMD Athlon X2 250 (3.01 Ghz)
Windows: Windows XP SP3.
I am working on this issue for 3 days but no luck. Please help.

OP
M

mysticalsun2000

Right off the assembly line
I am pity sure that the card worked fine on a Celeron 1 GHz with Intel 810 Graphics card on it. Now when I select Country as Afghanistan it scans channel and are very clear but there is no audio, I hear only static. The connection is fine.

Top Bottom