[Tutorial] How to connect to Digit IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

Married!
Now can the Mods give some information about the cause of the irc being down since Tuesday. Is there some tweaking going on or will it be pulled down permanently? This is not a rant because I need some help with new system and the irc is down at the wrong time for me. I hope other members too miss the irc and at least deserve some info about it.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Now can the Mods give some information about the cause of the irc being down since Tuesday. Is there some tweaking going on or will it be pulled down permanently? This is not a rant because I need some help with new system and the irc is down at the wrong time for me. I hope other members too miss the irc and at least deserve some info about it.

Mods know nothing about it. Only the admins would know and probably only Raaabo.

Oh BTW this tutorial is obselete since the official IRC is at irc.thinkdigit.com (or is it 'was' :? ), and the unofficial one is at #grind.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^Does Anorion know anything? He's regular on the forum at least. Raaabo has not been to the forum since Sept 23. At least that was so when I checked day before yesterday.

Rahim

Married!
@Anur: I didnt read the first post, just searched this thread and posted my query.
Just need to know whether irc will be back or not.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ gary4gar & n00b0t - thanks a ton. though I will use the opear related tute anyway :p

Krow

Crowman
^Join us @ #krow on freenode although I doubt if anyone will be alive at 5 in the morning. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Yup you have got the point :p may be sometime in the future you might see me in the IRC :p

Krow

Crowman
^Join #krow on freenode or #grind on freenode

No one is on #digit. We are on #krow and the oldies are on #grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom