tutorial help(surfing on my phone)

akash22

Journeyman
guys i want to ask u how can i use my phone to surf using internet connection on my phone. and i came to a software name gnubox which is only for s60 but i have sony ericsson c510 which doesn't supports sis file pls help me out!:?:

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I don't know what app you are talking about. But for accessing internet on your phone, you either need GPRS/EDGE or 3G or WiFi. No app can help you to get internet connection.

So depending on the provider you are on, subscribe to their GPRS/EDGE plans or 3G plans for getting internet on your phone. Or you could have also connected to inernet through WiFi but I see your phone supports it.

OP
akash22

akash22

Journeyman
no u can surf on ur cell using ur pc internet connection just google it and my phone has 3g but no wifi

Sarath

iDota
Are you trying to say how to use your sony ericsson c510 to connect to your home broadband internet connection (which comes through a phone line like BSNL, Airtel)?

Well i dont know but please mention whether you want to do it while your phone is connected to the PC with a USB cable or through bluetooth?

All this ofcourse considering i got your question right.

guys i want to ask u how can i use my phone to surf using internet connection on my phone.....

Hmm i get it i got your question right. Please edit your post for clarity. The software you mentioned uses the PC connection to connect to the internet circumventing the phone service provider (airtel, voda etc...). So you dont have to pay for extra usage charges as you will rely upon the home inrnet conn instead of GPRS/EDGE.

Please ask for this in your post by editing it.

OP
akash22

akash22

Journeyman
yes sarath u got it right and i want to surf on my cell using my pc connection with usb cable

Top Bottom