Tutorial: Flashing k550i to w610i !!

ryanaditya

Right off the assembly line
Hey, does anybody have tutorial to change K550i housing with W610i housing? that would be great having K550i IMEI but W610i software in a W610i "clothes" with a blue backlight, ^^

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
sorry guys ! i almost forgot this great place coz of soo much stress at college and work

all new phones are CID52 anyway
no flv for w610 .. simply not possible
use apf acoustics for w800 ! find then at usual places
no tutorial to do that w610 housing on a k550 .. but check out service manuals for that . one fellow has done it.. don't know where i had seen him

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yeah just like VKP
here is the tutorial ... its not yet published for public
anyway read it from here... you can understand it

*www.akshayy.com/sonyericsson/pimping/elfpackelves/

Last edited:

Hgetis

Repositor
ATTENTION: Need upload of W610_R6BC002_FS_CENT_EUROPE_RED52.fbn

Greetings from an old friend! ;)

As I informed today by 4shared.com, FS file (fbn) for Central Europe in version W610i R6BC002, has been damaged and cannot be recovered by them...

Furthermore, this FS has been downloaded from my repository many times (more than 1000++) and I have marked it as the most popular one!!

So, I believe I have helped too many people with this repository I am keeping active and alive and I will help more people in the future being all the files in good condition!

Please, anyone who has this file W610_R6BC002_FS_CENT_EUROPE_RED52.fbn (W610i R6BC002 Central Europe FS) and it is in good condition (I mean working, not damaged/corrupted) may upload it to this temporary repository of mine (create a new folder there and upload it IN there), and I will archive it to the main repository for reference and download...

It will be much appreciated if u have the original compressed (rar) file...

Thank u in advance!!

Hgetis
Greece

PS.
Akshayy my warmest greetings pale!!
;)

Last edited:
OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hii hgetis
nice to see you back !! you seem to be invisible !!
thanks a lot for maintaining the hgetis collection very nicely !! since a long time !

and here is the ELVES tutorial !
*www.akshayy.com/sonyericsson/pimping/elfpackelves/

and latest ELF pack for w610 R6BC002 Download it
*dl.getdropbox.com/u/4218/SE Stuff/ElfPack_w610_bc002.zip

i got that firmware... will get someone to upload it..... as i hv monthly bandwidth limitation with my connection !!
mean while here is a direct link to that FS

*www.sek750.extra.hu/letoltes/Firmware/W610/R6BC002/FS/W610_R6BC002_FS_CENT_EUROPE_RED52.rar

Hgetis

Repositor
HgetisGuard-ReportBadFiles (at) yahoo.com

nice hearing from you my friend!

I have been out for a long time now due to obligation coming out from work and personal life!.. u know what i mean!

Many thanx for the FS and for the GREAT tutor and site of yours!!

Central Europe R6BC002 W610i FS is up and working as the Europe 5 too!

Please anyone who tries to download files from my collection and they are damaged may communicate with me at HgetisGuard-ReportBadFiles (at) yahoo.com

Last edited:

jmoncayo

Broken In
hi guys, after some time i was just wondering if there is already a way to upgrade locked cid51 cellphones to cid52. My IMEI starts with 3593......

donce258

hi guys!

i bought few days ago k550 ant now find out that cid53 is inside :( is it imposible to do somthing or not? sry for broken english :D

donce258

i'll try something to do, but its hard for me with such things :D

but thanks :)

edit: i have flashed sucesfully but i where i could find w610 R6BC002 FS BALTIC RED53? and custpack for it?:p
what happens if i whrite another region fs?

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@a_k_s_h_a_y
hi, im trying to flash my frend's K550i
he used to run update thru his mobile and now his s/w version is
CXC1250669 with R8BA024

SEUS says its the latest one....how to make it a CID53, so that i can start flashing it with 610i main and FS.

Last edited:
OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
what are you gone mad ?
you can't flash CID53 easily.
CID52 is the best.
you can check out the updated tutorial at my site ;)

Don't updated using SEUS.
if you updated and find out that its CID53, no problem use JDflasher. It supports CID53 flashing.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
so, there is nothin that i can do with the cxc1250669?
plz help yaar.
i cant find ny info on this cxc1 nywhere
or how to flash the firmware to CID52?

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
just download XS++ 3.1
and install usb flash drivers
then connect phone to XS++ 3.1
if its CID53 it will say not supported
else its CID52 for sure.
follow tutorial and falsh it.

nihilista123

Hi guys
I'm trying to flash my k550, but XS++ wont connect to it. It says "Error: Cannot open phone communication port".
Now, does that mean I have CID53 in it? Or am I just doing something wrong :confused:
Is there any way to chceck if I have CID53?

Top Bottom