trulysafe tsa-16 smart socket

surya_sapui

In the zone
Dear Team ,

I need your help, I have trulysafe tsa-16 smart socket but i didnt found app on net also from website. I didn't know how to connect. Please help to connect it.

I dint find the model also on google.

icyarm

Right off the assembly line
How did you get your hands on one?

I hope you have not "borrowed" it from work or "picked" it up from an ATM wall socket. You need to reset your device if you wish to set it up.

First, confirm that the phone and device are on the same network, then power off the device for more than 10 seconds, power on the device, and then press and hold the power/reset button (the only button on the plug) on the device for 5 seconds until the device's indicator light is on, and the device enters the waiting network mode.

You can try using the tuya Smartlife app for Android.

Once installed, you can create a new account (using a dummy email ID preferred) and click on the blue "add device" button.

Select "Socket WiFi" Under electrical.

Proceed with the on-screen instructions to pair it with your app.

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
How did you get your hands on one?

I hope you have not "borrowed" it from work or "picked" it up from an ATM wall socket. You need to reset your device if you wish to set it up.

First, confirm that the phone and device are on the same network, then power off the device for more than 10 seconds, power on the device, and then press and hold the power/reset button (the only button on the plug) on the device for 5 seconds until the device's indicator light is on, and the device enters the waiting network mode.

You can try using the tuya Smartlife app for Android.

Once installed, you can create a new account (using a dummy email ID preferred) and click on the blue "add device" button.

Select "Socket WiFi" Under electrical.

Proceed with the on-screen instructions to pair it with your app.
Thanks for support, I get it from a scrap seller. but where is the issue , Can I be in any trouble if I use it? how do you know its use on ATM. Please tell.

Top Bottom