triple monitor workstationbudget - 100k

OP
L

liyzag1

Broken In
Yes this is good. This will sure overshoot your budget.
I have added few comments in your quote itself. By the way, who is gonna assemble this?

- - - Updated - - -

It seems like you're asking for cut and right comment/reply while I am giving you options to pick. :D That's the difference between an expert and me :)

hi, thanks again for your valuable inputs

i will change the ram to ddr4
will look at prices for other 2 cpus
will check regarding m/b
reason am going for overkill on gpu is cause maybe down the line my son would like to do more intense gaming

yes i have overshot my budget but i have an old dell xps 16 laptop which the SMC guy told me can be sold in nehru place. i bought it for 1.25 lakhs in 2009 and so am hoping to get atlas 25k for it

i will go to SMC international in nehru place so whomever is the technician will assemble it. is that okay ?

yes i was looking for cut and right comments as i really don't know the difference between the options you give so therefore cut and right comments would be more precise for me

thanks a ton NAC, use been a great help
will post pics once bought.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
i will go to SMC international in nehru place so whomever is the technician will assemble it. is that okay ?
Yeah, if you don't know how to assemble, you have to rely on assembler. Ready to add assembling charge in your budget :)
Ask few more shops for quotation, you may likely to get better deal. And negotiate if you can.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget - 93.5k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Core i5 6500
CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212X2,900
MotherboardGigabyte GA-B150M-D3H7,500
MemoryCorsair Vengeance 16GB(8GBx2) 2133Mhz DDR48,000
Graphics CardZotac GTX970 4GB25,400
SSDSamsung 850 Evo 120GB4,500
Power SupplySeasonic M12II 520w5,900
CabinetCorsair SPEC-013,500
Internal StorageWD Caviar Blue 1TB3,500
Optical DriveAsus DRW 24B3ST DVD R/W1,000
MonitorDell S2216H 22" LED IPS x327,000
KeyboardCooler Master Devastator KB and Mouse Combo2,600
MouseIncluded in the Combo0
Total1,06,500

Based on nac's preferences here is your Modified Config which suits you.
The shop which sells you all the components will assemble free of cost. So don't worry about it. Okay.

Last edited:
OP
L

liyzag1

Broken In
Budget - 93.5k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Core i5 660016,700
CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212X2,900
MotherboardGigabyte GA-G150M-D3H7,500
MemoryCorsair Vengeance 16GB(8GBx2) 2133Mhz DDR48,000
Graphics CardAsus GTX750Ti 2GB10,400
SSDSamsung 850 Evo 120GB4,500
Power SupplySeasonic M12II 520w5,900
CabinetCorsair SPEC-013,500
Internal StorageWD Caviar Blue 1TB3,500
Optical DriveAsus DRW 24B3ST DVD R/W1,000
MonitorDell S2216H 22" LED IPS x327,000
KeyboardCooler Master Devastator KB and Mouse Combo2,600
MouseIncluded in the Combo0
Total93,500

The shop which sells you all the components will assemble free of cost. So don't worry about it. Okay.

for the GPU , am going with the gtx 970, is it okay ? also u have selected a different m/b

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It doesn't have to be my preference :D. It's common to get different kinda suggestion in forums and OP get to discuss all the possible combo and decide. If you think different built will be better, please do suggest.
That's good to know. I thought assembler will charge a fee. When I bought mine 8yrs ago, I was asked. I had to negotiate to get it waived.
also u have selected a different m/b
It's a typo. It's not G150, it's B150.

By the way, i5 6500 costs 2k less than i5 6600 and difference in base clock speed is just .1. Since it's going over your budget, to cut cost you can opt for i5 6500.

OP
L

liyzag1

Broken In
It doesn't have to be my preference :D. It's common to get different kinda suggestion in forums and OP get to discuss all the possible combo and decide. If you think different built will be better, please do suggest.
That's good to know. I thought assembler will charge a fee. When I bought mine 8yrs ago, I was asked. I had to negotiate to get it waived.

It's a typo. It's not G150, it's B150.

By the way, i5 6500 costs 2k less than i5 6600 and difference in base clock speed is just .1. Since it's going over your budget, to cut cost you can opt for i5 6500.

great , will get i5 6500 instead ,
even though am gonna choose and buy monitors on the spot, any suggestion like make , imp features , any particular model good for triple setup ????
like i said i have no clue about what these makes and models r, thats y i was looking for cut and right answers. i youtubed some videos, there r jus so many models available, its impossible to pick one thats y i thought picking monitors on the spot would be better

nac

Aspiring Novelist
even though am gonna choose and buy monitors on the spot, any suggestion like make , imp features , any particular model good for triple setup ????
Min Full HD resolution
IPS panel
Popular brands like Dell, LG, Samsung etc...
Gloss/Matte screen

Top Bottom