Transferring FF bookmarks into IE7 favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys,

I knw that wen we first start FF (wen its not the default browser) it asks wether or not to transfer the favourites from the IE7 browser, wen clicked on YES, all favourites are transferred to the FF bookmarks section as folders and webpages.

(bookmarks in FF are the same as Favourites in IE, for ppl who do not know :) )

wat i wanna knw is that, i hv saved sum webpages as bookmarks on my FF (3.0.3, version) and (i guess) these bookmarks are NOT stored as webpages (as in the case of IE where they are stored as webpages in the FAVOURITES folder) but as ENTRIES in a text file format.

So, How can i transfer these bookmarks from FF to IE7 as favourites ?? (as webpages or as any thing) as long as i can surf the same pages in my IE7 browser via favourites.. ??
---------------

Cheers n e-peace....

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Open Firefox -->> Bookmarks -->> organise bookmarks

Click on tab "Import and Backup" -> select "Export Html" from drop down menu -> save the file on desktop(or any where you wish).

Now open IE7 -->> click on the 'add to favorites' star button -->> select "Import/Export" option from drop down menu -->> Next -> select "import favorite" and click Next -->> browse and select the HTMl file you have saved -->> Next -->> Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom