Traders Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
No reliance share should be SOLD as of now..if ur long term investor (seem so)...add on all dips....

but risky to enter RNRL now ...enter when its dips.....

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
there are few books...they will tell abt fundamentals...but dunno if any examples.....net is HUGE source....i have some e-books ....pm me ur mail id

i dont know if only i am feeling this...

MARKET IS TOO VOLATILE TODAY

Last edited:

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
if you are investing for first time and want to make big money than you should not opt for reliance it is very expensive you will make very little money.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Desi-Tek.com said:
if you are investing for first time and want to make big money than you should not opt for reliance it is very expensive you will make very little money.

ur wrong....if u can buy and wait fro a year or so..it will definately give give good result...even if bought in less quantity

@gary

yeah powgrid is good one..but buy should be at 80-85....

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
wizrulz said:
ur wrong....if u can buy and wait fro a year or so..it will definately give give good result...even if bought in less quantity

@gary

yeah powgrid is good one..but buy should be at 80-85....
That will only happen if markets corrected which can depend of:-
*finance results of companies
*Political stability( hope this govt stays up for long)

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Market ( read FII) making mokery of every analyst/trader/investor....

even political news is not taking market down....:(
So that easier to enter agian :D......

esumitkumar said:
wiz bhai..which is best mutual fund (ELSS) for saving tax ?

I duno much ...but will find out and tell for sure.....

phew..todays market took all energy ...;)

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
esumitkumar said:
he he he..sensex up again by 400 points.....

wipro 487

RPL 167 :D
I think one should book profits at regular interval as market is very volatile and correction is due

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Correction is due isnce past 1 month...but its just ZOOMING up...and correction hapens if any is of 500 odd points and imeediatley next day market goes up covering those 500 odd points..... :(

nix

hey traders....
well am also a newbie to stock market. am not sure which broker to go with. right now am with karvy. i telephone him and tell him to buy which stocks to buy and he buys it. he doesnt buy it at the price i tell him. he would have bought it some other nearer price. am fed up with him. i ve heard online broking is there. do any one of you use it? how much is the commission? which broker is good? i feel karvy charges too much commission. before trading, what they say sounds less. but when you actually start trading, i felt they charge a lot. pls guide me in this area...
regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom