Toughest game to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Yeah I do agree puzzle based games can be hyper annoying... Like one game Silent Hill 2 ... Now I was supposed to find 3 coins to unlock a box and then I found out through a walkthrough that the first coin was somewhat right at the beginning of the game ! I was like wtff !! I didn't want to backtrack my way all over again :p so left the game there....

thadeus

Broken In
Far Cry was tough only because the save system was different. I think if the game had the usual save system then it would have been a cakewalk. You save, snipe a guy, run behind a tree, save, come out, get shot, load, snipe a guy, save,...

I think COD 2 would have been the toughest game if they had used the usual health system. Thank God they did not.

Doom 3 was also tough because you had to keep swapping between the torch and the gun and most of the times you can't see a thing. And the monsters had the unfair ability of appearing out of nowhere.

kikass

Broken In
The Claw !!! i dont even remember where did i get it from! was around 5-6 years back... got it for free along with either my sound card or graphic card... drove me crazy !

Third Eye

gooby pls
thadeus said:
Far Cry was tough only because the save system was different. I think if the game had the usual save system then it would have been a cakewalk. You save, snipe a guy, run behind a tree, save, come out, get shot, load, snipe a guy, save,...

I think COD 2 would have been the toughest game if they had used the usual health system. Thank God they did not.

Doom 3 was also tough because you had to keep swapping between the torch and the gun and most of the times you can't see a thing. And the monsters had the unfair ability of appearing out of nowhere.

Call of Duty 2 The Toughest Game lol.no man it is not the toughest game,i have completed the game in about 6 hours without cheats.

OP
Stalker

Stalker

Padawan
COD 2 is difficult???..............must be the easiest of all the COD series

yes,the health system makes the gameplay a hell lot easier

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
The Factory Driver Missions in Need For Speed : Porsche Unleashed.

MAN!! It takes such a long time to complete it. [WITHOUT ANY CHEATS].

The missions are so difficult that, in the "wiki" itself it has been mentioned.

"Many of the missions were considered to be really difficult; anyone who manages to finish Factory Driver can be called a great "computer" driver."

checkout here=== *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Spe...e_Unleashed_.2F_Porsche_.282000.29_.282000.29

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Stalker said:
@s18000rpm
have u tried finishing the challange series in nfs mw??they are pretty tough too

they are not that much tough like NFS:pU, b'coz in PU you were dealing with very accurate handling of cars(can be compared with real life cars).
But in NFS:MW you have to deal with only "beatin' the cops" in their own game, & some races with a very PATHETIC car handling.
In MW you dont have to apply brakes often, just turn a little bit & hit NoS, thats all, you do a 90 degree corner at 250+ kmph.

In PU, on the Monte Carlo circuit, when you take the big U(hairpin turn), you had to BRAKE really hard to make that turn, or the car(particularly 944T) would roll over. that(handling) was really interesting, coz you can do a Lateral braking to overtake others & improve our position(1st,2nd...).

Since you have/are playing MW, have you noticed the AI of other racers & cops. If you make a mistake (at later stage of game) in a race, like hitting traffic cars ..., its DAMN hard to catch-up with the others, BUT if the other racer makes a mistake like that & you leave him way behind (provided u dont make mistake), that racer's AI kick in like a lightning bolt & by the next corner he overtakes u.
Its so stupid & frustrating, i mean how the hec* can the others do that, & we CANNOT, even when we are FlatOut in our cars.

& of course, you would have experienced THIS,-- the other racers can push you around, or turn you around with a gentle push from a side, BUT you CANT, its like if they were driving TANKs.

When you played the NFS:pU, do you remember the Factory Driver Mission in which you have do TWO 360's & a hell of course on a GT1 Race Car. Sh*t, it took me more than 20 tries to finish that mission.

Believe it or not, but EA has been unsucessful in bringing a TRUE NFS:pU's successor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom