Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
where is it written ?? :confused:
------------

btw, to use torrents, u need the following:

1.) a torrent application like uTORRENT, Azureus, Limewire etc.. (google it)
2.) once installed, u will hv to google for torrent files wich u want to d/load.
3.) a torrent file is very small (in kbs) so ur main aim is NOT to be happy jus by d/loading this small torrent file, but using this torrent file to connect to other computers (on the net using the torrent application as said in (1.) and d/load stuff.
4.) torrent file is jus a medium by wich u connect to other ppl's PCs adn other ppl connect to urs...
---------------

Always remember that while using torrents, u jus cant go on d/loading stuff like a selfish..but u'll hv to upload as well... infact this is the main idea abt torrents..and also best for the torrent community..
-------------

Cheers n e-peace....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

i myself was confused, so sorry from my side too if i was sounding harsh (but i tried to giv u an indication tat i was also "confused" ) :D

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
My apologies.......:D
As far as i remember.............last time(6-7 months ago) when I read d rules, there was some clause like no discussion on Torrents..........

^^

i myself was confused, so sorry from my side too if i was sounding harsh (but i tried to giv u an indication tat i was also "confused" ) :D
All mods have declared that No Torrent discussion is allowed in this Forum.
Reporting This thread as it violates the rules of the forum.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
IMO, Discussing about ILLEGAL torrents is not allowed here... But why not discussing Torrent Technology ?? :S

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Correct ..
There are lotsa legal torrent sites which distribute high quality open-license (Creative Commons) digital media and art, and provide support to Content Creators.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17.png

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^

if this is the matter than we can also have a torrent invitation thread as it is only help not illegal...

Mods plz have a look in this matter.

I am fully supporting The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
^^

buddy, we are jus into torrent tech adn not into illegal stuff...
Yes :(
There has once had been a great fight by digitians with mods regarding this issue.
You can search in the forum for it.
^^

if this is the matter than we can also have a torrent invitation thread as it is only help not illegal...

Mods plz have a look in this matter.

I am fully supporting The Conqueror
Thank you,but I dont think it shall be implemented :( We shall have to ask admin :D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
y are u so desperate to report this thread??? did u notice any line of text where a direct link was given to d/load stuff ??? everywhere ther was written,. "google for the same",

so, plz do not kill the curiosity of begineers... we here (as experienced posters) knw the consequences, so take a safe step in replying jus the idea abt torrents and not giv out any illegal stuff or explaination..
-----------------------------------------

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Cut the fight (if it is one :D) and help this guy out.

1. Download any torrent client (uTorrent is best for beginner IMO).
2.Download the torrent file that you want.
3.It will be a small file. Open it with uTorrent.
4.It will connect to some seeders and leechers (Google as it is the most important thing about torrents and is long to explain here.).

You are set to download buddy. Leave the client open till it is complete.

I dont care if the mods ban me as i was helping a newbie out. I know about something and one other person wants to learn about it so I helped him. I did nothing illegal. There are so many legal torrents out there. Ubuntu, Mint, OpenSUSE ,etc Linux distros also use P2P as one their sharing mediums. Its not illegal except you download stuff like movies,music and games with it.

If any mod wants to ban me, go ahead.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Cut the fight (if it is one :D) and help this guy out.
was that for me buddy ?? :(
1. Download any torrent client (uTorrent is best for beginner IMO).
2.Download the torrent file that you want.
3.It will be a small file. Open it with uTorrent.
4.It will connect to some seeders and leechers (Google as it is the most important thing about torrents and is long to explain here.).

You are set to download buddy. Leave the client open till it is complete.

I dont care if the mods ban me as i was helping a newbie out. I know about something and one other person wants to learn about it so I helped him. I did nothing illegal. There are so many legal torrents out there. Ubuntu, Mint, OpenSUSE ,etc Linux distros also use P2P as one their sharing mediums. Its not illegal except you download stuff like movies,music and games with it.

If any mod wants to ban me, go ahead.

agree to this discussion, as i was also trying to say the same things in my 1st post here.. :)

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
^^
y are u so desperate to report this thread??? did u notice any line of text where a direct link was given to d/load stuff ??? everywhere ther was written,. "google for the same",

so, plz do not kill the curiosity of begineers... we here (as experienced posters) knw the consequences, so take a safe step in replying jus the idea abt torrents and not giv out any illegal stuff or explaination..
-----------------------------------------
No i am desperate to enable P2P and torrent discussion (NOT ILLEGAL but legal ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom