Tom Clancy's The Division

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Dunno why there wasn't a thread for a game as impressive as "The Division".

Build on Ubisoft's brand new snowdrop engine for next-gen consoles, the game promises to be a multiplatform coming in PS4 ,Xbox-One and PC.

That means, there's no holding back from Ubisoft as it completely skips previous generation consoles and under powered ones too. Its build to be a true next-gen title.
Won't talk much but show you guys the ever impressive footage showcased at VGS 2013 yesterday.

Snowdrop looks breathtaking and gorgeous.

Tom Clancy’s The Division’s Engine Showcased in Absolutely Impressive Trailer

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Wow!Game has great graphics:-D:cool:. some screens of it -

*news.xbox.com/~/media/images/media%20assets/games/xbox%20one/tom%20clancys%20the%20division/water_street_view_web_100155.jpg

*static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-CA/game/tomclancy-thedivision/game/Police_station_shoot_out_web_100153.jpg

*www.lightninggamingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Artwork-wallpapers-and-trailers-of-Tom-Clancy%E2%80%99s-The-Division-Dumbo_Street_web_100158.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
When they showed the demo of the in E3.. everyone was blown away.. PC version was not planned but due to a petition the developers considered PC port.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I hope replaces Battlefield. I hate passing so much for the base game and then extra for the DLCs.
ASHISH65: They dont look like screeshots of the actual gameplay.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
I hope replaces Battlefield. I hate passing so much for the base game and then extra for the DLCs.
ASHISH65: They dont look like screeshots of the actual gameplay.

They are REAL

*www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-28-tom-clancys-the-division-screenshot-gallery

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am glad that this one is coming for the PC. It is only game about an infection and has no zombies for a change.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Stupid then its not for me...
By the visuals above it seems to be great but what the heck?

Online only is what the future of games are. But I think you can play with AI teammates. Afterall this game is pitting you & your online mates against AI, so I do think we can play with AI teammates. We still don't know much about this game.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Online only is what the future of games are. But I think you can play with AI teammates. Afterall this game is pitting you & your online mates against AI, so I do think we can play with AI teammates. We still don't know much about this game.

That future sucks. Not everyone likes to play online games exclusively.

flyingcow

Shibe
with such bad pc online multiplayer base and no servers+high pings, it is sad that it is only multiplayer :'(

Check this out :shock:

what do you guys think?