To Protect You Password From Being Hacked Read This

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
For me the best way for a new password is to choose from something which is near you, like b`day dates/spouse name/ur name/ dog's name and so on.

Now a days ppl knows, that the person gotta be a fool to put a password like his own name - So they try other combination. That's outsmarting them. It works for me. But then i change my password every few days anyway. So i don't worry abt my accounts being hacked. Being through that many times when i was a novice on this world wide web. Not anymore :D

cheerz

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
I just wanna say make your password alaways more than 7 words because according to a research It has prooved that a normal human can hardly remember more than 7 random words. Some people go till 9 random words but It's very rare.;)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It is always a tradeoff between security and usability. You shouldn't be so paranoid of security so as to make usability too difficult. Though usability is a relative term depending on experience, preferences and level of knowledge.

OP
mihirvashist

mihirvashist

Journeyman
Brave_Hunt said:
I just wanna say make your password alaways more than 7 words because according to a research It has prooved that a normal human can hardly remember more than 7 random words. Some people go till 9 random words but It's very rare.;)
my password has a total of 26 characters with four numbers and two special characters

knight17

In the zone
You all may have many accounts at diff forums,email providers etc...
But one question...suppose one of your password is leaked(lost/cracked/etc)
Will that enable others to open your other accounts..

So try to use diff passwords...it is litte difficult...if i have to remeber all my username and passwords...I must write it down somewher(so it dont serve the purpose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom