They thought I was a terrorist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
There are some demerits when you live in a small city. Today was cool for me untill evening. My gf messaged me that she wanted to have some urgent talk with me. I was just goofing around the internet. I thought to go out of the house and have a satisfactory and comfortable talk with her. I took my mom’s scooty and zoomed off with one hand busy over the phone. I was just concentrating on her talks and was driving as per the roads took me. I passed a cross-road just about a kilometer from my home and I saw one policeman standing. I went to the west. I just needed a road to drive and stopping somewhere was not an option. After some time I returned and zoomed from that same cross-road again. Now the policeman started looking enquiringly at me. Crud! This time too, I had a phone stucked up to my ears. I just dont like handsfrees coz they are very unsatisfying. Anyways, I made a big mistake when I passed through that same cross-road for the third time in 20 minutes and now that policeman whistled me and damn he ran after me. I anyhow escaped. Soon I saw myself from his point of view. What if you see a unshaved, uncombed guy on a scooty constantly talking to someone on a phone, revolving around constantly in some area.. Whoa! the first thing that came into my mind - God, a terrorist planning a serial bomb blast in Valsad. First B’lore, then A’bad then Surat and now a suspect roaming in the next big city near Surat. Obviously they must be alert on this front. I had a narrow escape.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Good that our police is alert.Feel sorry for you though.Shave karke jaya kar yaar.But yeah that policewala wont look at you after few days.Nature of our police mamla thande hone pe thandey par jaate hai.:p

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
no i m not blaming the cop. he was right. but tht gave me shivers for some minutes when i realised wat he must be thinking...

goobimama

 Macboy
Ah well. I've been stopped like a million times when I'm coming home late nights. Just have to speak in a dirty local accent along with a few clean english words. So they know that you are a local as well as a literate guy.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I think u should've not escaped! It creates more curiosity among them. What if they have noted down ur vehicle number ?

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
^ ur true but i escaped coz i didnt had the license...:D i just put my shoes on.. moved fingers in my hair to make it look atleast bearable and went offf... i know it was lazy of me.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
:p Dis is da most wierd thing i read today... What if that polica wala had gun and he started to *Blam Blam*...

Though me too roam alot on mah bike but m more scared of friends also roaming. (If they see me.. they will ask for DVDs I promised them that I will burn for them. :D )

goobimama

 Macboy
Yeah right. Terrorist roaming around on a bicycle. The cop who arrests you is going to be the laughing stock at the police station.

[am I giving ideas to the terrorists here? Hmm…]

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Yeah right. Terrorist roaming around on a bicycle. The cop who arrests you is going to be the laughing stock at the police station.

[am I giving ideas to the terrorists here? Hmm…]

May be you dont know the idea behind using bicycles?In all the recent bomb blasts cycles were used.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
most probably that cop must have noted the license plt. no.:p & now go pray that they dont trace you.

when something like this happens, dont run, so what if u dont have license, they'll charge you more bribe:p, atleast you wont have any more trouble.
what if he informed anthr cop or he follwed you on bike, you' might hav faced HUGE sh1t, reallly HUGE. not only that, you might be taken to police station, thats mega sh1t:lol:,

one more thing, when you go for "night shows", dont throw away the "film tickets", if a cop asks you , you can just show him the tickets & be on your way home;)
always carry a ID card (any- college, job's, license, voters ID...)

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Glad to see you have the sense to look at it from the policeman's viewpoint. Sometimes many of us are too quick to criticise the authorities without bothering to look at things from their viewpoint. Not just the police, but also how the government handles things. Oh, I know as well as anybody that the government sometimes does stupid things, but it doesn't always look so stupid when you adopt a broader attitude.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
They did not think you were a terrorist. They thought maybe rightly so, that you are some thug who is attempting to kidnap or trying to find a girl's house. Don't try and give yourself some extra celeb status by calling yourself a terrorist. :D

NucleusKore

TheSaint
^+1 yes, they just must have got pissed off that you had the guts to talk on your mobile while driving, that too in their faces.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
You said you have a beard , but your Avatar shows clean shaven guy.
Are you really a terrorist ? Huh!
I mean you would bomb and then when caught you would show this post as a proof of what actually happened and your innocence and all.
Wake up people ,some thing is fishy. Stop talking to a terrorist.
P.S. The contents of the above post are not made to imflate the thread creator.In this times of peril please understand me, some caution is necessary.The last thing i want is to be caught talking to a terrorist in forum.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I do not think it was cause of driving in the same area, I think it was coz you were talking on the phone while driving. DO you know that is a crime!

Pat

Beyond Smart
You said you have a beard , but your Avatar shows clean shaven guy.
Are you really a terrorist ? Huh!
I mean you would bomb and then when caught you would show this post as a proof of what actually happened and your innocence and all.
Wake up people ,some thing is fishy. Stop talking to a terrorist.
P.S. The contents of the above post are not made to imflate the thread creator.In this times of peril please understand me, some caution is necessary.The last thing i want is to be caught talking to a terrorist in forum.

Joking right ? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom