Thermal Paste for my stove...umm laptop

Artemis

The Last Puff
My macbook's temperature reaches 100+ when I play DOTA.

I am planning to buy Arctic Silver 5 3.5gm. Though I wanted to know the pricing of it in SP Road, Bangalore.

From the online stores it seems Primeabgb sells it for INR 600 but from what I have heard it used to retail for 450-500. If you have a store that sells it cheaper, it would be swell if you could link me to it!

Any other cheaper alternatives albeit good ones that come to your mind?

ankitjain1116

Broken In
My macbook's temperature reaches 100+ when I play DOTA.

I am planning to buy Arctic Silver 5 3.5gm. Though I wanted to know the pricing of it in SP Road, Bangalore.

From the online stores it seems Primeabgb sells it for INR 600 but from what I have heard it used to retail for 450-500. If you have a store that sells it cheaper, it would be swell if you could link me to it!

Any other cheaper alternatives albeit good ones that come to your mind?

found this

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Arctic+Silver+5+Thermal+Compound+3.5+gram_C10P9663.html#

but only 50 less than primeagb

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Buy arctic silver or Cooler Master thermal fusion 400. I use the latter on my desktop proccy and temps go as low as 20-23 degrees at times.

And yes,learn to post in the proper section.

ankitjain1116

Broken In
Buy arctic silver or Cooler Master thermal fusion 400. I use the latter on my desktop proccy and temps go as low as 20-23 degrees at times.

There is nothing to learn.If OP or other dosent knows then i dont think there is fault.Moderators have got the job to move to proper section :D

OP
Artemis

Artemis

The Last Puff

I am sorry to have posted it in the wrong section. Somehow my foolish reasoning made me believe that the Buying Advice would be the apt area to ask for well...some Buying Advice. However, if you tell me which section is the right section, I can contact the moderator and request it to be shifted.

On another note, Thank you for your suggestions. I am not able to find the Thermal Fusion 400 online though I will call up ITDepot and check for its availability. If I do find it at a reasonable price I'll go for it, else Silver 5 will be the way to go. Either ways judging by the reviews I dont think I'll be disappointed.

Just hoping now that I don't f*ck up my mac in the process of replacing the thermal paste!

Top Bottom