The Witcher 3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I guess old DLC installers will not work. Haven't tried them though. All the 16 DLCs are in a single package now. As you are burning office bandwidth download the extra 750 MB approx as well. :-D:-D
Are you sure old dlc installers won't work?

Of course I can download it, office gives 10 mbps down speed but my phone has only so much memory

18gb is no joke.

Have to download on multiple days.

sygeek

Technomancer
The new patch is too friggin huge. It will take me another 5 days to download the entire update. Not even gonna bother now. Completed 3/4th of the game already..

setanjan123

In the zone
I downloaded the 1.10 patch from torrents. It was 9.96 gb there :3. It works with the GOG version. And since it was cached I got 3 MBps. So no big deal really. Started Hearts of Stone. It's good so far

sygeek

Technomancer
80 hours in, finally finished the main quest. Waiting for 1.10 patch's hotfix to download the HOS expansion.

axes2t2

I am a cat
That dumbass Vesemir
didn't do a single thing during the Griffin contract
.On top of that after the fight he was lecturing Geralt on how to fight.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Level 3...

Visiting the various '?' marks.
Hey guys, any of you have a savegame from the main story quest the Sunstone.

I lost all my saves.

Backed them up when I migrated to an ssd recently and then my pen drive went kaput.

200hrs down the drain. I basically had finished all the quests, just the main story was pending. So if anyone can help, I can at least finish the story.

Thanks.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hey guys, any of you have a savegame from the main story quest the Sunstone.

I lost all my saves.

Backed them up when I migrated to an ssd recently and then my pen drive went kaput.

200hrs down the drain. I basically had finished all the quests, just the main story was pending. So if anyone can help, I can at least finish the story.

Thanks.

damn thats brutal man, i can give you my savegames.. im on skellige, where i have to go to hindersjfall to trace ciri.. if you want my save, just pm me

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That is way back is it not?

Reason why these open world massive games need CLOUD saves!

I lost my dark souls II savegame recently, brutal :( steam doesnt save dark souls II savegame on cloud, I was WTF 120 hours of gametime wasted.. :((( So many PvP battles i won, and got to higher rank all gone :(

Top Bottom