The Witcher 3

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You gave it to the dragon...

Dragon using it as toothpick. You need to craft one using diamond dust. Dwarf smith in floatsam.

Faun the first mission you need to do in Floatsam is craft your silver sword. And there is one really powerful silver sword schematic in this area. Happy hunting

Haha...that dragon. I will craft one.

Few things I didn't like.
1. NPCs repeating same dialog.
2. No jump
3. You can't kill villagers
4. Can't go swimming in waters.

Alok

Adventurer
Haha...that dragon. I will craft one.

Few things I didn't like.
1. NPCs repeating same dialog.
2. No jump
3. You can't kill villagers
4. Can't go swimming in waters.

2,3 & 4 have been fixed in witcher 3 :)

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile game reached One Million Pre-Orders. Congrats CDPR :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

Preload started on gog & gog galaxy. Though game size is rather small when we look at GTA V

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Side by Side - The Witcher vs. The Witcher 2 vs. The Witcher 3

10 lakhs Pre-Order reached...
Congrats CDPR

Pre-Load Started and can be played if you follow these steps before 19th May...

1. Disable internet/wifi connection,
2. Change your present date to 1 month later ie. June,19th,2015
3. Voila... Play....

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Side by Side - The Witcher vs. The Witcher 2 vs. The Witcher 3

10 lakhs Pre-Order reached...
Congrats CDPR

Pre-Load Started and can be played if you follow these steps before 19th May...

1. Disable internet/wifi connection,
2. Change your present date to 1 month later ie. June,19th,2015
3. Voila... Play....
I don't think it works that way man. They won't upload the game exe so you can't install it in the first place. Changing you PC date will get you an early birthday wish at most

What source did you get this info from?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Witcher 1 best alchemy system.. you have to collect alcohol etc to do it
You need alcohol in tw3 as well. The potions won't fill up magically unless you have alcohol on you and the ingredients. :D

Only thing removed was that you don't have to create a potion manually every time. Just the once.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I don't think it works that way man. They won't upload the game exe so you can't install it in the first place. Changing you PC date will get you an early birthday wish at most

What source did you get this info from?

Pre-Load GOG.com user(my friend) who has downloaded managed to play using the said method buddy. I also dont know much as I am still downloading it...

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Pre-Load GOG.com user(my friend) who has downloaded managed to play using the said method buddy. I also dont know much as I am still downloading it...
Sounds weird because gog mentioned day 1 patch necessary to play the gog downloaded version. I dunno how your friend managed to play already while the world is still in the dark. Except UAE of course :/

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sounds weird because gog mentioned day 1 patch necessary to play the gog downloaded version. I dunno how your friend managed to play already while the world is still in the dark. Except UAE of course :/

This is why I asked for the end game save of witcher 2 aniketdawn.89 but you say wait for the last few days buddy. I am begging now, give me that save game via PM here...

DDIF

Custom User Title
The main executable will be released on 19 May, so still more download. Weird stuff is GOG Galaxy try to allocate space every time I exit and start it. Due to less space, 1 GB gone in wind because I exited to play BF4. They need serious updating and space management in their downloader.

Top Bottom