The Witcher 3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
New witcher 3 paid dlc:

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass â—￾ GOG.com

30 hours of gameplay in the paid dlc. Cdpr sure don't rip their fans off.

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan
Wow.. I want to play this soo bad. :)

I think am gonna start playing 2 again. get the memory leak fixed, and have a save game ready for both the major possible endings.. considering just the world politics scenario.

gameranand

Living to Play
New witcher 3 paid dlc:

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Expansion Pass â—￾ GOG.com

30 hours of gameplay in the paid dlc. Cdpr sure don't rip their fans off.

Yeah they said it before as well that if they happen to make a paid DLC then it would have a long gameplay time so that gamers won't feel ripped off by it.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Wow.. I want to play this soo bad. :)

I think am gonna start playing 2 again. get the memory leak fixed, and have a save game ready for both the major possible endings.. considering just the world politics scenario.
Memory leak? How will u fix a memory leak. You have the source code?

gameranand

Living to Play
Witcher 2 had memory leak problems. I can't recall that, yeah some optimizations can be done here and there to get better performance but memory leak ?? None that I know of.:-|

Soumik

Padawan
Yeah... the optimizations... whatever needed to get full performance on my 980M :D. Hopefully it would look even better(max setting this time) than it did on my 7970M on which i completed the game. :)

Alok

Adventurer
Great ! May 19 seems far away :-(
A detailed trailer showing a lot of things. I'm hungry to get tense and gritty environment like books. And this time It looks like I'll touch alchemy tree.

Price is same so what difficulty ?

I guess which one delivers it faster. ;)

Anyway its nothing serious. I'll do Amazon since I have an account there.

Alas the game won't run at a playable framerate beyond low-medium settings on my setup. And I have to land a job before I start building a new PC, but I'm buying it anyway because:
a) I own a free copy of Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition (thanks to the mega-offer at GOG.com a few months back) so obviously I need to have the final installment.
b) the preorder bonuses are too good to let go of.
c) the gameplay + story + atmosphere + NSFW content (goes without saying ;))

Last edited:
Top Bottom