The Windows Mobile Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

So Amber update coming for Lumia's in August.
Finally, now I and father can listen to radio on it. :p

Something kept in WP8 for year, and now we can 'finally' use it. Thanks M$. Thanks a lot! :D

:???:

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

Try RapDialer *www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/rapdialer/40c99615-6a06-4256-a5c0-49c27a3146be

Must Have

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

You are using the Beta one. There are two facebook on Store. One is Beta, which Microsoft is trying to develop and almost each 2-3 day it gets an update. Another one is the previous one (the first one), which got a update yesterday.

Facebook | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Facebook Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Flash

Lost in speed

G+ is growing at a considerable rate, and it even outgrown twitter few months before.
Most of the major soc.net players, have their respective apps on WP store.

Still, Google is like an adamant child and provides app only for their search feature.
3rd party apps for G+ is not at all good, and moreover we can't trust these apps!!

Why Google Why!!

You are using the Beta one. There are two facebook on Store. One is Beta, which Microsoft is trying to develop and almost each 2-3 day it gets an update. Another one is the previous one (the first one), which got a update yesterday.

Facebook | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Facebook Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Can you provide me the QR Code for it?

ujjwal007

Lost in games

guys any news about the whatsapp new version? been waiting for it so eagerly heard its coming about 2 months ago :/

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

guys any news about the whatsapp new version? been waiting for it so eagerly heard its coming about 2 months ago :/

It was officially supposed to get released t\two weeks back but still no news..

I'm facing this problem with my L520 that there are some 10+ copies of the same video coming in the video section while there is just one video in the SD card.. any solution??

Flash

Lost in speed

I'm facing this problem with my L520 that there are some 10+ copies of the same video coming in the video section while there is just one video in the SD card.. any solution??

- Backup the media files to your PC.
- Format the SD card in your PC (It'l delete all, as usual)
- Insert SD card to WP, and again format it. (It'l format in such a way that the card will be made suitable for OS by creating folders for each media).
- Copy the media files, back from PC to respective folders in SD.
- You should find no duplicates in your WP now.

Amithansda

Journeyman

I think Lumia 820 can't be connected to a Linux system, I tried connecting to Ubuntu using data cord, but it didn't appear as mass storage.

hars1988

Broken In

Hi am new to Windows phone.bought a 920 in may everything is fine
but my Lumia is giving "cant connect to chat"msg how can I rectify it?

and suggest me some apps

1 anti theft alarm(should shout like anthing if any one touchs the phone)
2 file locker (for photos and documents)
3 pc remote

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Hi am new to Windows phone.bought a 920 in may everything is fine
but my Lumia is giving "cant connect to chat"msg how can I rectify it?

and suggest me some apps

1 anti theft alarm(should shout like anthing if any one touchs the phone)
2 file locker (for photos and documents)
3 pc remote

If its facebook chat you are mentioning, then try removing and re-adding your FB account from under settings> accounts.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

I dont think so, technology to distinguish 'your' touch from 'other's' touch is quite developed yet. :/

btw, there's an app on Android that sets an alarm off when the phone moves. So when you're not using it, you can set it ON and make sure no one simply gets away with the phone. You can turn the alarm off with a special gesture (IIRC). May be he asked for this.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

There you go, the graddaddy of cameraphones:
Nokia Lumia 1020 with 41-megapixel camera confirmed in sample photos from Joe Belfiore | The Verge

Top Bottom