The Windows 8 Thread

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Yes. There is an app.. can't remember the name. Let me Google .. BTW, you can to make use of some Google :p

You serious, there is an app? I am asking for something very big, extracting an iso from a pre installed OS? I thought there will be no solution to it.

Neo

You serious, there is an app? I am asking for something very big, extracting an iso from a pre installed OS? I thought there will be no solution to it.

TBH, I haven't really used any such thing. But this friend of mine was blabbing something like extracting the ISO of win7 the other day.
Ill ask her out and tell you tomorrow.

duke123

In the zone
TBH, I haven't really used any such thing. But this friend of mine was blabbing something like extracting the ISO of win7 the other day.

it seems weird extracting a bootable ISO from a installed OS..how the hell any app knows what to extract from a installed OS for an ISO..its impossible..

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

I hope you know what that means???? LOL. Just kidding. Once you get to know the name of the software please do tell me.

it seems weird extracting a bootable ISO from a installed OS..

I just asked it, never thought anything like that might be possible. But if it is then amazing.

duke123

In the zone
I hope you know what that means???? LOL. Just kidding. Once you get to know the name of the software please do tell me.

I just asked it, never thought anything like that might be possible. But if it is then amazing.

even if some software existed MICROSOFT will burn their ASS:flamethrower: for copyright

dan4u

Took Off!!!
guys use Entropay, its safe. it will cost a little more, but will get the job done. just transfer $20~ Rs 1060 from your debit card to the entropay account. when you create an entropay account you will get a Credit card number, CCV number, expiry date etc, just like a normal CC. you can use this to buy in $, Rs etc. it cost me $13.3 ~Rs 712 to get windows 8 .

P.S:- look at the exchange rate before transferring.

kisame

King of Heroes
For those who miss start menu in windows 8.
Welcome to Classic Shell
Its a good software with option to disable corners if you hate metro.

Makx

Game on
stardock start8 brings back full windows 7 style start menu and even no metro ui, unless you open it from start menu

Makx

Game on
if he/she is using it on a pc not tablet, or using it for daily office work or not using any metro apps or stuff
Windows 8 is great even without metro ui
Windows 8 with start8 and without metro ui is a superfast windows 7 :p

Top Bottom